Interior rear light switch snapped off

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all. I’ve recently bought a Leon Cupra 280. The interior rear light switch has snapped off from its housing. I can use the switch to move the position of the selector (door, on, off etc.) but I cannot attach it back to the unit. I cannot glue it as it needs to move. Any advice, bar replacing the whole unit? Thanks.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi all. I’ve recently bought a Leon Cupra 280. The interior rear light switch has snapped off from its housing. I can use the switch to move the position of the selector (door, on, off etc.) but I cannot attach it back to the unit. I cannot glue it as it needs to move. Any advice, bar replacing the whole unit? Thanks.
Pretty sure its a full new unit, although you may save money if you don't need to replace bulbs etc. You may even be able to get it without lenses etc.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Pretty sure its a full new unit, although you may save money if you don't need to replace bulbs etc. You may even be able to get it without lenses etc.
I thought so. For now, I’ve put the switch in the housing without any adhesive. It is holding at the moment. If it does not hold, I’ll have to think about ordering a new unit. Thanks for your help.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise