J0N's (Jonnyjonjon's) LCR. Gone But Not Forgotten.

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Agreed, I wouldn't change this rain for other recent weather! Glad the respray went well BTW; who did it? An old school mate has a repair shop in Chesterfield, I forget his name but his surname is Moyes. Wasn't him was it? Been thinking about taking mine to him

J0N

Defected!
It was a place on Whittington Moor, a bit of a back street place but his spray jobs are second to none. The first time I saw his work was on my sister in laws's 7 week old 107. Since then he's done a few jobs for people I know and they've all been first class.

Last edited:

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Ah, I see. I don't know the place but I may have to check him out to get mine sorted. If we're both at the Chesterfield meet in a couple of weeks I'll show you what I need doing

brad1

Glad to see you got the car sorted in the end mate :) looks just like mine too :D

brad1

Quick question matey, what power did you get from your custom code stage 1 map?? Do you have a graph?? Im considering custom code for when i get a map

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Quick question matey, what power did you get from your custom code stage 1 map?? Do you have a graph?? Im considering custom code for when i get a map

I don't think Jon has had his RR'd brad. On a phase 1 CC though you get around 277bhp mark, thats what I got, and Jon's and mine are fairly simular setups bar a ported head.

brad1

I don't think Jon has had his RR'd brad. On a phase 1 CC though you get around 277bhp mark, thats what I got, and Jon's and mine are fairly simular setups bar a ported head.

Cheers matey :) do you think you could post your graph up mate, so I can have a look at it??:)

J0N

Defected!

Ed's right, it's never actually been on a rolling road. I'd like JBS to do it because they installed the map and do all of my servicing so if anything is'nt quite right they'd be able to sort it but their dyno got flood damaged ages ago and they're struggling to sort the floor out.

To give an good estimate my highest airflow reading when taking Vag-Com logs is 209.14g/s which if you multiply by 1.3 (if you have an LCR) gives you an approximate max power figure of 272BHP. Also the logs tell me that my boost is good at 2390 mbar (actual), my timing pull is fine at mostly 0 with a max of 2.3 at 6280 rpm on one cylinder and my engine is reaching maximum load which is 191.7% for a C-C Phase 1 map so the estimated power figure of 272BHP should'nt be too wide of the mark.

J0N

Defected!
Well, the time has come when sadly I have to part company with my
beloved car. Everytime I think about it my stomach is wracked with
anxiety but it has to go. Anyone who has taken the time to read through
this thread will know that it's a good one and here's to hoping it goes to
a good home.

Please check out my For Sale Thread.

:cry:

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Are you serious? It's not April 1st yet. Really? For sale? Man, that is so gutting. I'm sure whatever the "unforeseen circumstances" are that they must be major for you to need to sell. Hope everything is OK?

Man, so sorry to hear about this :( Best of luck for a quick sale

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.