James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Good find James, just had a quick look and looks great. i will have a good read of that later.

That's light reading in comparison to some of the things i've got.

I've got a document printed by bosch that is 1,884 pages long, been translated into English though :D I think that might take a while to get my head around.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
All I am going to say about this car is that it is an absolute beast. Looked fantastic mate. Some pics for you...........

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Thank you.

467.1 engine HP, 418.1 WHP on bills Dyno. It's fun and it's nice knowing it's got more in it should I want it, but at the moment I'm happy how it is.

Tractable power is the key. The way that it has been mapped its not as lairy as I was expecting as a a fair bit of the power is at the MID/TOP end of the rev range so that the wheels are moving and there are no boost spikes so traction isn't too bad + I've got a LSD.

Peak power @ 6,900rpm.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thank you.

467.1 engine HP, 418.1 WHP on bills Dyno. It's fun and it's nice knowing it's got more in it should I want it, but at the moment I'm happy how it is.

Tractable power is the key. The way that it has been mapped its not as lairy as I was expecting as a a fair bit of the power is at the MID/TOP end of the rev range so that the wheels are moving and there are no boost spikes so traction isn't too bad + I've got a LSD.

Peak power @ 6,900rpm.

[B)]

Gotta get me an LSD one day.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
It has been worthwhile. Never driven a car of this power before so it has taken some getting used to.

It's a long process getting it all done properly and to get it to this power. Lots of research and lots of ££ lol

Dont think many will have driven a car with that power :lol:

Glad you're enjoying it, cant imagine what a leon with that power would be like [B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.