jetex filter

bainbridge

hi all been reading some threads about induction kits and it sounds like jetex open cone filter is about the best has anyone got a part number, and where is the best place to get one, its for cupra 180

Scruff

Mar 11, 2010
Do you need anything else to go with the cone like some sort of adapter plate or brackets? Or is it all included? Or is it just a straight swap for the airbox?

Fien

Mar 11, 2010
Chester
Am i right in thinking that it's 80mm for the LCR?

Do you need anything else to fit it as well?

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
They're JR filters. Jabba used them on their induction kits but ditched them in favour of K&N. I had one on my Jabba kit and it made 185g/s on a Custom map. They are excellent filters.

You'll need some form of bracket to hold it steady or it'll rattle around and kill your MAF.

Scruff

Mar 11, 2010
They're JR filters. Jabba used them on their induction kits but ditched them in favour of K&N. I had one on my Jabba kit and it made 185g/s on a Custom map. They are excellent filters.

You'll need some form of bracket to hold it steady or it'll rattle around and kill your MAF.

Thanks Ross, but will it fit straight into the original pipework as well or will i need some sort of samco hose to go with it?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Without a doubt. Turbo spools up so much quicker over the standard air box. Also sounds fantastic :) so it's worth doing

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Not on a standard car, the biggest restriction is the standard downpipe and cat. You won't notice much difference other than the noise on a standard car.