aint had time to post pics and spec up up but here goes

Spec: 278 BHP 300+ lb's of torque

K04 turbo conversion
Forge fmic
Forge silicon pipe's
all boost bypass's now done
Jetex open filter
Forge split r
Custom one piece intercooler pipe work (so does not blow pipes off all the time)
Genesis 310cc injectors
Milteck full system down pipe back
Custom down pipe
de-baffeld charge pipe
3" MAF
TT coil packs
Porsche 4 pot brembo brakes
Cupra r disks
Porsche d90 wheels
Evolve remap @ 21 psi
Evap removed
5 stud hub conversion
coilovers
n249 and others removed

sprayed the cam cover gloss black to as its to hard keeping it polished all the time.

SDC10411.jpg

SDC10410.jpg

SDC10409.jpg

SDC10408-1.jpg

SDC10407.jpg

SDC10406.jpg

SDC10405-1.jpg

SDC10404-1.jpg

SDC10392.jpg

02022009017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ_arosa

you being the "king" can pop dwn my way then ha ha and do them for me.

nah i cant find resistors i had them off ebay last time but they aint on there now.

so anyone send me a link were i can buy resisotrs please

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
nice. lol

i have no idea. i robbed all mine. have a search for stuff myki posted because he said in one of his threads where he got them

RichFred

Unless I got the wrong ones... do a search on ebay for "330R 10W", should bring up one result ;)

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
looks good mate. Glad it was a good car in the end, as I know you were doubting for quite a while.

I like the rims as well, but its a shame they completely hide the sick porsche brakes.

AS mentioned, remove those n112's though. shouldn't be there on a car like this. ;)

JJ_arosa

[QUOTE.I like the rims as well, but its a shame they completely hide the sick porsche brakes.QUOTE]

i love the rims to but also would not mind the brakes on show to lol, i have a set of 17 inch 911 turbo rims here well they on ebay as i dont want them but im slowely changing my mind when i walk past themlol they would show off the brakes well

and iv just bought resistrs off ebay :)

SupraDupraCupra

Love those rims and brakes

The rest of thr car is phat too

JJ_arosa

wheels make the car, but as said i want my brakes on show if i keep the car

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
nice car! and a big spec!

agree with you nice wheels but if i had massive porcshe bakes id defo what them on show! plus with those type of wheels id expected them to be on somthing like a eurod looking car your car is more down the motorsport route really with the big turbo conversion etc.. just my veiw dont bite my head off lol.
nice car anyway and the best colour!

Poder Español

From which porsche are the brakes?
And disc diameter?
Thanks a lot. And beautiful wheels (i think 90´s 944 or 911)

JJ_arosa

nice car! and a big spec!

agree with you nice wheels but if i had massive porcshe bakes id defo what them on show! plus with those type of wheels id expected them to be on somthing like a eurod looking car your car is more down the motorsport route really with the big turbo conversion etc.. just my veiw dont bite my head off lol.
nice car anyway and the best colour!

thanks mate, and yea i do love the silver cupras :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.