JJ_arosa k04 cupra **busy weekend have a look**

JJ_arosa

k04 Ibiza cupra been busy this weekend ....gauges and cleaned the bay

hi jack

shame you left it go mate, its a machine!

fitted a nomad double piller pod with gauges last weekend, also changed all boost/vacume pipes for new blue silicon pipes, painted rocker cover gloss black, changed <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='brake pads';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://azulemule.info?v=1%2E25&ss=brake+pads">brake pads</a> (what <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='a job';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://elephantine.info?v=1%2E25&ss=a+job">a job</a>!) changed water pump and all belts 3 weeks ago urmm....think thats it for now or and i removed all the n249's and tha.

shall get some pics up with the new bits done looking sweet as :)

still not sure on the wheels, i like them but its hard work keeping the lips nice and clean :( also would like the brakes on show ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin88

wheels are mint. been looking for a set of those since ive had my car ,which isnt that long but there still rare as rocking horse ****.

deribiza.de

nice rims... i had this rims on my mk2 in 2006... but they where polished and space was painted black... my rims where 7 and 8 inch wide. Yours are 6inch right?

JJ_arosa

busy weekend, took off the n249 and other boost valves and re-placed them with resistors.
fitted a nomad double piller pod with 2 auto gauges
cleaned up my enigne bay just got to polish the inlet and spray few other bits and bobs to get it how i want it few pics for you

11022009023.jpg

15022009024.jpg

15022009026.jpg

JJ_arosa

Ditched the sleeper look....gone for mean look what you think ?? *pics*

took off my lower grill to show the intercooler, bit undecided at the mo what looks best on show or coverd up, so here pics with and without for you to give your opinions.

also dropped my bonnet shut from a little to high and its dropped a tad on the drivers side, just gota wind the rubber bung out.

SDC10540.jpg

SDC10541.jpg

SDC10542.jpg

or with the gril

SDC10410.jpg

SDC10404.jpg

weekesj

Hates the Cupra rattles
Feb 17, 2008
Herts
Car looks cool bud.

Go for fmic on show. -grill mesh = less weight, faster car! (joking btw!)

Honestly dont really know with or without, depends if you want it a bit stealthier looking. Both look good thou.

like the black rocker cover also

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Looks mean i have to say,

Given me an idea for the rocker cover liking the black look, might look good with all my polished bits.

Keep the stealth look in my opinion.

JJ_arosa

yea the black rocker looks alot better than the polished look imo.

just used black gloss from halfords.

JJ_arosa

yea, its grown on me without the mesh.

ye i got to re line my bonnett as it looks **** out of line, i dropped it whilst poutting water in my screen wash hell of a bang and it dropped about 5mm but its hell of a difference

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members