just fitted ramair induction and a light has come on!!

cupra.rich

Dec 20, 2008
ok and regards to the vagcom, what software do i need?? i noticed there was a few like hex....
mines a 2004 leon cupra

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
ok and regards to the vagcom, what software do i need?? i noticed there was a few like hex....
mines a 2004 leon cupra

VAGCOM will cost you about £100 i think for a full licence & cable.

Have a look for Ross Tech / Tek (not sure on spelling) They supply it.

TBH, it's probably just as easy to find someone local that has it, and buy them a beer :cheers:

What abouts are you?

cupra.rich

Dec 20, 2008
bucks! i have installed the drivers and software but it comes up with 'no response from controller'

Shani

Habitual derv user
Aug 12, 2007
Baillieston, Glasgow
When I read page one of this post I thought this was a wind up or was going to become a legendary thread much like the guy on the Pug forums who attached his induction kit to the outside of his airbox on his 106 and wondered why it didn't make more noise!

But this is what I love about this forum. The guy has a genuine (although self inflicted) problem and numberous members have posted to help him out.

Cupra.rich you need to get the right cable for your car AND the software. Get the combo wrong and it won't work. As DMSTTA said rosstech is a good place to start.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
I have vag com mate. I think you should try changing the ports that your software looks for the cable in. Mine is set to Com 2 :)

Sorry to go off topic abit, but I was wondering, as my filter is located right down behind the bumper, does the filter protect itself from sucking in water when it rains or is it something to worry about?

Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise