KO3 turbo + Leon charge pipe sizes

Deleted member 39269

Right then folks, i have a ko3 fitted to my cupra with a leon charge pipe

SDC10164.jpg

bassically i want to away with that charge pipe and make my own. all i want to no is what size is the outlet on the ko3 (mm) so i no what size of reducer i need

and what size the charge pipe is. i had a quick measure with a tape measure and i think its 55mm but i want to be sure before i order any parts up!

thanks for your time

Deleted member 39269

ok mate, i had a look through that thread earlier and i went and measured mine and it looked like 55mm so i thought i would double check

can anyone confirm it is 60mm i need? and a 60-51 reducer

Deleted member 39269

all i want to no is that is the external diameter of the lcr at the front of the car?

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
iirc the lcr charge pipe is 60mm...

i would just use 60mm for the charge pipe makes it easyer for the fmic aswell no big bottlenecks...

the top of turbo is 51mm from what ive read...

Deleted member 39269

iirc the lcr charge pipe is 60mm...

i would just use 60mm for the charge pipe makes it easyer for the fmic aswell no big bottlenecks...

the top of turbo is 51mm from what ive read...

So go 60mm pipes then? my alloy pipe comes up from the fmic to a black 45 degree bend then onto the charge pipe

I was guna chuck the lcr pipe, and replace it with various silicone and alloy pipes and just need to no the size of the charge pipe cause i dont have a vernier caliper to hand