RollingRoad011208.jpg

Mine

DSC_0139.jpg

Feck, there very close :yes:

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Cheers, funny you should say that about the rattle! I'm getting a really annoying rattle on idle and when going into reverse and its worse when ppl are in the back. They had to take my cat back off and refit it again when I got downpipe fitted which they didn't seem to do very well I think. I haven't looked underneath the car to see what it's rattling on but I guess it is the same as yours. It doesn't stick out much but it didn't before I had the downpipe fitted either.

How much did you pay to get it fixed?

I'll try and get some pics but it's so dirty at the moment with all the crap on the roads!

I paid £20 for it to be put right at infinity exhausts. Thing is though, now the pipes are pushed together properly the tip sits miles under the bumper! :( shouldnt worry about the dirt lol, get sum pics up! :lol: I went to the world rally at the weekend and my car is in a right state but I havent had time to wash it yet..

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
I got the cam belt done today as it's just coming up to 4 years old (but still only 26k miles). JKM also fiddled with the exhaust and so far the rattle seems to have gone :D

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Thought I best get it done before I forget :) It hurts paying out £300 for no noticeable improvement or performance increase etc. tho!

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Nice :) I paid £144 for parts (G12 anti freeze, belt, tensioner, idler and metal impeller water pump).

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Cool, it was just out of curiosity realy mate. What does your boost peak at?

(Still got standard headunit and gearknob I see ;))

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
I think it's around 22psi, it's round the top of the gauge so I can't really see it.

Standard head unit and knob are ok, I'm saving money for power ;)

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Nah, coilovers and rear spacers next. I'm not going for any more power now, but wouldn't have been able to get the Stage 2 if I had wasted cash on a gear knob and head unit! I would like the round Seat Sport knob but think it's about £50 and I could get spacers for that!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You mean one of these

DSCF8007.jpg

DSCF8005.jpg

I'm ordering a whiteling rARB and uprated disscs & pads this week so coilies or exhaust will have to wait a few months :(

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Yea thats the one. I had the facelift knob in my old (newer derv) Cupra and didn't like the feel of it that much altho it does look better. I miss the steering wheel with controls but that's quite an expensive part I think :( Coilies will be a few months away yet too.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.