Lambro's Black 1.2 MK4 5DR Ibiza...:D

That's not something I want to do right now....

Also thought about a new horn? Used mine a couple of times lately, and noticed it sounds shite! :p

Edit: I'm also thinking of wiring an Aux adapter (From the back of the radio) to a Bluetooth receiver, which will connect to my iPhone when in range. This will let me stream music, and phone calls to the Alana.

I may also put a wireless battery case on my iPhone, and put a wireless charging mat somewhere, either under the handbrake, under the radio, or near the cig. lighter.... I hate wires. :D

Last edited:

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Check out my thread mate. Loaaads of little mods to do.

FR Honeycomb side grilles (£50)
HIDs (£50-£100)
Red cupra vent switches (£8)
Chrome/brushed aluminium gear surround (£15)
Leather handbrake gaitor with red stitching (£15)
LCR splitter (£20)
Carbon 3M Di-Noc wrap B-pillars and mirror caps (£15-£30)
Ibiza sport floor mats (£20-£40)
Metal fan surrounds (£20)

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Good amount of power....from a 1.2? Haha do be serious :p

No point touching the engine, you'll get a max of 2bhp extra out of it....

To be honest, it is still good fun to rag around at 5k revs but I would never expect to be burning people at the lights :p

Good amount of power? Lol, you make me blush!

I'll be saving it for the next car.

Update- I've also ordered some LED bulbs for the interior, number plate, etc.
Might get some Michelin mats looked best so far.

And yeah, it's slow.
I have to pull out of a small junction everyday onto a dual-carriage, and I struggle to get in front of trucks going 60. It's almost dangerous! :p

Can't wait for insurance to go down! Only 8 months to go.....;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
LED bulbs are great mods. I've done almost every light possible :p

16 LED panel for the cabin light, 3 or 6 LED numberplate lights, 6 LED sidelights, 6 LED boot light :D

I've been looking into a Cupra for next year, or year after. It'd currently be £1600 on insurance, £1300 next year, then only £600 when I'm 21 :D :D :D Although currently I don't use my car as I'm at uni, and when I am, it's only town driving..

splinter_cdo

Apr 25, 2010
Better than my 1st car lol my m8 has done a few good mods to his 1.4 and it can shift just not top speed lol make the best of it and play about

LED bulbs are great mods. I've done almost every light possible :p

16 LED panel for the cabin light, 3 or 6 LED numberplate lights, 6 LED sidelights, 6 LED boot light :D

Yeah, I ordered these....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290644254...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1855wt_1396

I've been looking into a Cupra for next year, or year after. It'd currently be £1600 on insurance, £1300 next year, then only £600 when I'm 21 :D :D :D Although currently I don't use my car as I'm at uni, and when I am, it's only town driving..

Ahh, you fancy staying in the Ibiza range? Or is that a Leon Cupra? :p
Either way, I don't think I could buy the same car twice, in such a short period of time.
Ideally, I'd like to go for a 1.9 TDi Golf/A3 or a 118d, the latter being ~£2K more expensive, but hopefully more reliable. I'll just have to see what happens with Uni and Shizz. I don't think I'd buy a £5k car if it's going to sit at home, while I'm at Uni!!! :p

Better than my 1st car lol my m8 has done a few good mods to his 1.4 and it can shift just not top speed lol make the best of it and play about

What did you have as your first mate? If you say saxo, you may as well just leave now.

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
I was referring to the Ibiza Cupra, but I suppose you're right, a change would be nice. I just like the idea of the speed of it, around 200bhp and 0-60 in 6-6.5 with a remap.

A clio cup, Ibiza, abarth 500, etc are all the type of car I'm looking at.

What Uni are you at then, or are you at college? I'm at UWE, Bristol and am taking my car next year (none of my flatmates drive so I get a garage and driveway to myself :D )

Last edited:
I'm currently in Year 13 (6th Form), I'm just waiting to see what Uni I'll get into, and if I don't get the offers I want, I'll take a gap year, then go to a better Uni. I've applied for Nottingham, Loughborough, Lancaster, Newcastle & Kent to study a degree in Maths - Fun, I know. :p

Where are you getting those quotes from then? Sound pretty cheap!

Out of those, it'd be quite a close draw between the Abarth and the Cupra, I'd leave the Clio! :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.