Votes: 92 39.0%
  • Chrome surround - debadged

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • Black surround - debadged

Votes: 118 50.0%

• Total voters
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Totally standard which I like! And I much prefer the half leather as it doesnt sag, and there is no wear on the leather at all. :)

First mod I'll be doing this weekend is put 20mm rear spacers on it, then do the flapper mod!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45f87sWj64g

(Basically there's a butterfly valve in exhaust that runs off a vacuum, block it off and get more noise! :D)

Until I can afford a non res Milltek so it can sound like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCxMY6MKBQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/MilltekSport#p/u/50/NnbpXpXA-FQ

mint they do sound awesome like. theres a lad round my way with a turbo one. proper insane!

Deleted member 13581

Amazing mate. Looks an absolute minter.

Was going to say about the leather. It looks brand new. Those seats look really comfy aswell.

I would be going the long way home aswell. Just check the route planner for petrol stations. :lol:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
If it was me, I'd be going the long way :D

Haha! True!

:think: Interesting... Which way you going home?

Probably A303, past Stone Henge etc! :D

wow thats stunning a great choice.
All the best with it mate!

Thanks - means alot.

wow thats a really tidy example. Got yourself a really nice one there!

Thanks. :)

Very very nice looking car. Just love the sound!

Yer - it's lovely! Sounds like pound coins falling through the exhaust! ;)

mint they do sound awesome like. theres a lad round my way with a turbo one. proper insane!

Supercharger would be nice! One turbo is just rude - either none or 2! :D

Amazing mate. Looks an absolute minter.

Was going to say about the leather. It looks brand new. Those seats look really comfy aswell.

I would be going the long way home aswell. Just check the route planner for petrol stations. :lol:

They are really comfy! They hug you tight! And are heated!

i see this is now sold, R32 looks ace, all the best to you mate.

Cheers fella!

Right guys - the beast has literally gone tonight. I officially don't own it anymore! :cry:

As Michael Jackson once sang....."She's out of my life." :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJ7qluqUmA

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Good luck with the R32 Ash...you're a lucky man! Looks like a mint example too :)

Thanks Altech!

Brought it back from East Sussex today. Didn't appreciate the fact that the fuel needle would move after 17 miles of filling it to the brim! :lol: The Ibiza used to take 100-150 miles before it budged.

However, I've done 180 miles and just over half a tank left! So not too bad really for a V6!

Sounds good too, looked under it when I got home and found the flapper mod has already been done! Thought it sounded a bit good. ;)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Thanks Altech!

Brought it back from East Sussex today. Didn't appreciate the fact that the fuel needle would move after 17 miles of filling it to the brim! :lol: The Ibiza used to take 100-150 miles before it budged.

However, I've done 180 miles and just over half a tank left! So not too bad really for a V6!

Sounds good too, looked under it when I got home and found the flapper mod has already been done! Thought it sounded a bit good. ;)

:funk: Woo hoo!!!!

Deleted member 13581

Bingo, 1st mod done and you didnt even get dirty. :lol:

Bet you've just sat grinning all the way home.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
:funk: Woo hoo!!!!

:D

Bingo, 1st mod done and you didnt even get dirty. :lol:

Bet you've just sat grinning all the way home.

Yerp! lol. It doesnt half sound alright for a stock zorst.

To be honest, when the needle moved at 17 miles i started to poo! I wondered what I'd done. But I can live with 180 miles to just under half a tank. That means roughly 350 miles to a tank. Which is alright! :)

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
:D

Yerp! lol. It doesnt half sound alright for a stock zorst.

To be honest, when the needle moved at 17 miles i started to poo! I wondered what I'd done. But I can live with 180 miles to just under half a tank. That means roughly 350 miles to a tank. Which is alright! :)

That's about the same mileage that I get out of my Ibiza! I think there might be a problem with it.....or my right foot!

Deleted member 13581

We all have expensive habits. :lol: Yours is just a bit more expensive than the rest now. :p

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com