LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Yeah no idea why as it was 850 last year and ive had no claims etc but saying that everyone around here has seen a rise in there policys aswell :s 400! Id love mine to be that cheap :( ill be 21 when my policy is actually up for renewal so maybe that will bring it down a bit but i suppose ill just have to accept it if i want to keep driving it :p

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=356516

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Does your reg end in ENE by any chance? If so then thus the one I was looking at :D

I was there the weekend before squandering money on a camera so it probably was me :D white isn't nearly as bad as my last two cars which were both black :| I swear I will never own a black car again it was murder to keep clean!

Yeh it does that lol ended up getting an really good deal on it. Know exactly how you feel, had a black Mk4 fr and it was murder was constantly trying to remove swirls.

£1000 for insurance! thats crazy im 24 and only pay £320 for the year with admiral.

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Yeh it does that lol ended up getting an really good deal on it. Know exactly how you feel, had a black Mk4 fr and it was murder was constantly trying to remove swirls.

£1000 for insurance! thats crazy im 24 and only pay £320 for the year with admiral.

Lol my area must have seriosly gone downhill in the insurers eyes then as im with them aswell and the quotes arent falling :( thats for there pay 10month offer aswell with 3years no claims and mum/dad as named drivers

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=356516

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com

I phoned up to pay the deposit on it and it had sold so i must have been you haha! All I can say is thank you cause I love my boc :) I paid quite high for mine but got a good deal for the old Cupra considering it had some modifications on it and was pretty badly stone chipped

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Well skirts an spoiler are on, so so happy :) popped some B vinyls on them and they look awesome :D better pics to come when I can be bothered getting the decent camera out

735021f4.jpg

51a130d8.jpg

31074dda.jpg

c4caa607.jpg

80c9417f.jpg

57bffe20.jpg

Deleted member 49882

looks just like mine now lol ;). Spoiler and skirts def make a good difference. Quite like the wee 'B' logo. So, what's next to do in the plans? I have some wind deflectors on order, should be here in the next day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
looks just like mine now lol ;). Spoiler and skirts def make a good difference. Quite like the wee 'B' logo. So, what's next to do in the plans? I have some wind deflectors on order, should be here in the next day or two.

My wind deflectors are due tomorrow :) managed to get team hekos for 25 quid from Hungary. After that it's induction kit, 312mm upgrade, wheel refurb then I'll maybe consider a remap

Deleted member 49882

Same here...got them via eBay from Hungry as well. Some nice mods coming up there.

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Looking good mate! Made me start counting down the days untill mine goes in haha 2 weeks monday :( Really like the Bs on the skirts good little addition to finish it off :)

This is very a stupid question but do the wind deflectors do a lot or are they just for show?

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Looking good mate! Made me start counting down the days untill mine goes in haha 2 weeks monday :( Really like the Bs on the skirts good little addition to finish it off :)

This is very a stupid question but do the wind deflectors do a lot or are they just for show?

The wind deflectors reduce wind noise most notably, other that that they are really all for show. They are handy on the mk4s because they reduced the amount of water that pished in the window :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.