LCR Mk1 Door Sills: PICS UPLOADED PAGE 2

jamiebennett81

Indeed where did you find them? :)

did a bit of investigating

looked at the properties of that pic

its from the seat.com website

here are the part numbers for the different variations

Reference: 1P0071510

The customised interior sill guards are made of aluminum engraved with the SEAT Sport logo, making them perfectly visible from the interior.

Reference: 1P0071500A

Personalised with the model name. Made of laser-engraved stainless steel. Protects the doorframe from scratches and impacts and reinforces the vehicle´s sporty style.

Reference: 1P0071510A

The customised interior sill guards are made of aluminum engraved with the SEAT Sport logo, making them perfectly visible from the interior.

EDIT: - this is the part number and description for the one in the picture

Reference: 1P0071500

The interior sill guards are made of aluminum engraved with the Leon logo, making them perfectly visible from the interior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
only the std steel Leon ones are available in the uk, as i said "in spain etc" Had the Seat ones on my last LCR look good but you do need to trim bit of rubber under the door to stop it rubbing on them and scratching! And for MK1 Leon the part no is 1M5071500 or 1M5071510 for the Seat sport ones if you can get them!

Last edited:

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
img-1m5071500,property=Image.jpg

Popped into the local stealers, and this is the only style they have. And they are supposed to go directly on the black bits. They are £60.

scarface

Oct 27, 2005
West Midlands
Just picked up the door sills, they look the business! will post pics pre/post fitting on sunday!

Still unsure whether to stick them direct to the black door sill or peel off the black and put direct to metal.

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
on the black looks good, nice contrast. If you look under bottom of door you will see a seal a section of this hangs down ie vertical, unless you trim this slightly it will scrape across you nice new plates and leave shiny scratches. Have fun!

scarface

Oct 27, 2005
West Midlands
on the black looks good, nice contrast. If you look under bottom of door you will see a seal a section of this hangs down ie vertical, unless you trim this slightly it will scrape across you nice new plates and leave shiny scratches. Have fun!

really? dam i just fitted mine and didnt check the seal and now its gone too dark to trim! lol!

il add the pics of my work anyways.

scarface

Oct 27, 2005
West Midlands
Finally got the doorsills on after washing the car in this freezing cold for 2hrs!

Before Pic Front:
IMG_2715.jpg

Rear:
IMG_2716.jpg

Chrome Door Sills from SEAT:
IMG_2714.jpg

Fitted Front:
IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Fitted Rear:
IMG_2722.jpg

What you think?

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

Finally got the doorsills on after washing the car in this freezing cold for 2hrs!

Before Pic Front:
IMG_2715.jpg

Rear:
IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

Fitted Front:
IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Fitted Rear:
IMG_2722.jpg

What you think?

lovely, where did you get those from again mate?

scarface

Oct 27, 2005
West Midlands
yeh not long enough to cover whole black area, however theres this thing on the drivers door seal that sticks out, duno what it is! so it the door sill ran all the way a long, that end wud get wrrecked anyway.

they were from seat main dealer, on their website. £60 for set of 4

rikwheeler

Apr 23, 2006
Lincoln
www.rikwheeler.com

Before Pic Front:
IMG_2715.jpg

Rear:
IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

Fitted Front:
IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Fitted Rear:
IMG_2722.jpg

What you think?

Has anyone else fitted these? Is it easy enough to take the black plastic bit off before putting the new sills down as I think that would look better

richellis

Feb 29, 2008
Cannock
they cant cover the whole of the black plastic on the front sills as there is a rubber seal on the bottom of the door that it has to miss

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise