• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I'll be on it. I do have a before photo, but not an after. Will take it as soon as i get the car washed, hehe.

I'm thinking on getting the FK's Streetlines, they are $620usd shipped and are my best option for now. Still have to think about it :think:
 
If you mounted LCR dampers to Toledo ARB then I am wondering if you had LCR dampers... the mounts are not the same (and the ARB isn't the same IIRC)

I mean - they're not interchangeable.


Won't make any difference Mark, he will just have a spare mounting, his ARB will still be attatched to his std wishbone, works this way, but not the other.