red rim ? been done - blue rim ? - different and matches other colour coding

you do know that is too clean to be sane btw ;) nice job - keep it up

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
red rim ? been done - blue rim ? - different and matches other colour coding

you do know that is too clean to be sane btw ;) nice job - keep it up

The red/blue rims are the Reps, i don't want mine mistaken for the fake BBS, label wh0re or what:)

I am especially proud of my german style pressed plates.

But it does have OSD written all over it :):)

Last edited:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
This is the colour i am thinking of changing my BBS to, i think it rocks better than black.

No sure who's car it is, but it looks awesome

Cwheelsi.jpg

ben1413

Jul 3, 2008
Fareham, Hants
Awesome looking car!

The wheels in that gunmetal colour would be cracking!! A lot of time and effort has gone into that engine bay - makes me want to get cracking with mine!!

Ben

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
A very nice car indeed, i wish my engine bay looked like yours. [B)]

Good choice of wheel as well, i'm definitely feeling the gun metal grey on the red cupra too.

As good as black looks, it's pretty common, i thought about having my wheels painted gun metal.

keep up the good work.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
thank lads, I think powder coated in Gun metal it is, you can get all 4 alloys done here for about €340, which is probably about £20 sterling, LOL

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Car looks fantastic mate. Ye I too think the wheels in a gunmetal grey would look better. I do like black on the grey but think a lighter colour would look fresher, in my opinion anyway!

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Added some new shiny bits over the weekend,
New Dipstick, oil cap, Air filter and bonnet lift, i am well please with the look.
I just new to find decent looking water cap and coolant cap that does have a crazy price tag.

BBSCupraR013Large-1.jpg

BBSCupraR007Large.jpg

BBSCupraR008Large-1.jpg

Blelock

Aug 5, 2007
My old LCR!!! Hope its still going well Rob. It was in such good condition and still looks it. Good work on the engine bay. I have owned 4 cars since!!!

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
My old LCR!!! Hope its still going well Rob. It was in such good condition and still looks it. Good work on the engine bay. I have owned 4 cars since!!!

What are you putting them in the ditch or something? Do you go back to the R32's?

Yeah the LCR is still in great nick, only 1 minor scratch on the whole car! To be honest when i bought it off you and was driving it back down south the clutch was slipping mad in higher gears, i thought, "oh balls a lemon" but is has settled down and is still on the original clutch which is good for such an aggressive remap.(touch wood)

I am looking at taking out the Kenwood KVT-627 you fitted, i just cannot get on with the IPOD interface, expensive bit of kit i know, but not much if its hard work to use.

Do you who wired it up? was it a seats out job for the receiver in the boot?

Over all though, i have had zero problems(apart from the boot Lock) i am well happy, it was a good honest sale.

P.S let go of the past and change your signature! :)

J0N

Defected!

Blelock

Aug 5, 2007
What are you putting them in the ditch or something? Do you go back to the R32's?

Yeah the LCR is still in great nick, only 1 minor scratch on the whole car! To be honest when i bought it off you and was driving it back down south the clutch was slipping mad in higher gears, i thought, "oh balls a lemon" but is has settled down and is still on the original clutch which is good for such an aggressive remap.(touch wood)

I am looking at taking out the Kenwood KVT-627 you fitted, i just cannot get on with the IPOD interface, expensive bit of kit i know, but not much if its hard work to use.

Do you who wired it up? was it a seats out job for the receiver in the boot?

Over all though, i have had zero problems(apart from the boot Lock) i am well happy, it was a good honest sale.

P.S let go of the past and change your signature! :)

signature hasnt been changed as I no longer use this forum.

I had a Golf GTI, Golf V6 4motion, a mk5 R32 and a Golf gt tdi (current one) since I sold you the LCR. I like Golfs lol. The stereo was fitted by sound in motion in campsie (I am sure they have a website).

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise