LE MANS 2007 ROAD TRIP- Camping

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Agreed. Im completely taking out the back seats, so hopefully can squeeze a bit more in, as long as we dont all double up on things we should be ok.

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
There will be a few Le Mans veterans at Brands next Sunday, conveniently parked on the south bank - in case there are any pearls of wisdom you need. Part of the fun is finding everything out for yourself, but there is always room for sound advice ;)

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Hi Phil

When are travelling down to Brands?

I was thinking about getting a White Rabbit Racing flag to fly amongst the Seat flags but as usual think I've left it too late, have you got one yet?
The three of us need to sort out who’s taking what, have you and Mart considered hiring a generator I think this maybe the cheapest solution as we need a fairly high output for our kit.

I noted some of the guys of White rabbit hired one for a week for £100 not bad between us.

Keith

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
helloooooo, LOL liking the avatar

The flags are £45 !!!!

Guy said he would try and lend me one for Brands, but not sure whether it will arrive in time.

Also need to sort out what other graphics we are having, im liking my Avatar. They are all available on the Holographics site

Mart is Mr Generator, so he can sort it. But id prefer to Buy one to be honest, so if it does go missing, it will be our loss and not a firms !

We are travelling down 10am from Mcdonalds in Uttoxeter....

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members