• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Leon glovebox - same fit for all?

Faxo

On my new Cupra, they've removed the 6 disc changer from the glovebox so now i have a big hole!:(

Im dont need a 6 disc changer, so would a glovebox from a lower spec model be a straight swap? Only thing is it has the on/off for the passenger airbag?

Burnzybubbles

Jul 8, 2015
You can buy a blanking plate to turn it into a storage hole, there £8 from Stealers :)
Yes I know "holy batman" and bought back from the dead comments will soon come flowing in :p

But does anyone know if the golf glovebox fits or can be made to fit? I've got a mate stripping a golf at the mo so this could be handy :)

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Scrapies mate I got mine from there, think the ibizas have them in there glove box, they all fit mate

Burnzybubbles

Jul 8, 2015
Scrapies mate I got mine from there, think the ibizas have them in there glove box, they all fit mate
Do I gain anything from fitting a golf glovebox or are they all the same layout? Can I fit a glovebox that doesn't have a changer in it?

Thanks for the reply though mate :)

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.