LEON Rear bumper options...

Black_Car

Apr 16, 2009
Manchester
Does anyone know of any rear bumper for the Leon - which have a double exhaust option - like the R32 Golf MK4 - similar to this....

35mi52o.jpg

As stylewise for my LC - im thinking its gotta be the LCR front bumper - thats a must - best looking bumper made for the LEON.....

But the rear bumper - id like something abit different.....

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Dont mate, it's wrong!!!!

I love the cupra rear bumper. I have had 2 LCR's and I always wanted to swap my LCR rear for an LC rear but the Zorst is in a different place (by about 6 inches)

Either smooth the LC one and have no zorst, or get rid of cut out and have them coming out each side but flush with bodywork.

Black_Car

Apr 16, 2009
Manchester
Dont mate, it's wrong!!!!

I love the cupra rear bumper. I have had 2 LCR's and I always wanted to swap my LCR rear for an LC rear but the Zorst is in a different place (by about 6 inches)

Either smooth the LC one and have no zorst, or get rid of cut out and have them coming out each side but flush with bodywork.

I know wot ur saying... with the DONT! - But i dont think it looks too bad??? Does it - or as am i dillusional!!?? :confused:

That sounds like a good idea - with modifying the LC bumper - to have the cut out flushed out and haveing a tail pipe coming out each side.....

Or maybe just get bodyshop to do the same cutout on opposite side.,..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.