m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Well the Clio was sold, and this is what replaced it :)

I was going for something different (Scirroco) but I thought 'what the hell' I'll go see what kind of a deal I could get on an Ibiza Cupra... I knew things would sway in my favour, with the VAT rate change & end of year targets coming up & cash burning a hole in my pocket...

Turns out you can get a storming deal if you take a car from stock, that's at the dockside (and run a massive SEAT website ;))

Anyway, no options - as it has what I want & is understated, which is what I wanted too (though Racing Blue could have been an option)

So I picked it up from Kings SEAT this morning :D having had a slight delay after I had to go to Scotland to work this week

Anyway, pics (only two right now as it's too snowy in the usual places to go!)

main.php

main.php

westallc

Jan 25, 2009
very nice indeed

as you run the forum i think its only fair that all the company supporters send you a free performance product for the car lol

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Right, off to plug in my newly acquired CAN cable to see if I can disable the f*cking turning lights, enable autolocking & anything else handy

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
nice car didnt ecpect your next car to be an ibiza,how do you find the dsg and having no clutch?

I was deliberately trying to avoid them tbh, to make sure I was getting what I wanted from a car. I quite liked the DSG's when I've driven them before, both Leon & Ibiza... but I wanted to sit back and check on reliability before committing my own money.

I've opted for a full maintenance deal "just in case" which covers the clutch

great looking car dont see many red ones

That was one of the appeals - I wanted something that could be a grown up car as & when I wanted it to be. And I didn't remember seeing any red cupra's on here yet

Oh, and I bought a BMW iPod cable last weekend too. Hoping it works