m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Very nice, Mark :yes:

WHat options did it come with then?

None, my choice was limited to what was at the port (to get it immediately)

But standard includes cruise control, Bluetooth phone integration & iPod integration (albeit with a cable)

All those was $$$'s as options on others.

I'd have like Xenons & Racing Brakes, but weren't a requirement.

Bizarrely, the DSG appealed hugely, half the time of my commute is in & out of the dockyard at a crawl, the rest is motorway cruise - and sitting at 7th shows about 48mpg

re:mapping - just waiting to see what goes pop if anything....

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Nice one - whats the performance like compared to the mapped cupra?

Different, although I've yet to really give the Ibiza a WOT high rpm run as it's only got 40 odd miles on the clock.

1.8T ~ 240lbft, 1.4 ~ 180lbft - it's a different beast, but easy to drive, and no slug just around town

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
None, my choice was limited to what was at the port (to get it immediately)

But standard includes cruise control, Bluetooth phone integration & iPod integration (albeit with a cable)

All those was $$$'s as options on others.

I'd have like Xenons & Racing Brakes, but weren't a requirement.

Bizarrely, the DSG appealed hugely, half the time of my commute is in & out of the dockyard at a crawl, the rest is motorway cruise - and sitting at 7th shows about 48mpg

re:mapping - just waiting to see what goes pop if anything....

The Racing Brakes are the same as on the mk4 Cupra, I'm sure David@SERE does them for a good price ;)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
OK - DSG is the way ahead for just going to work & motorways :D

Cornering lights disabled this evening too. Phone integration is good & clear & understands me for voice control too

phil_monk31

Feb 22, 2010
Nice mate, I looked at a Cupra in that color as well.

Like you say it is a buyers game at the moment, best time to buy if you can, i got £1500 off my Boca Running a club does help as well, i run a local well know club with some mates and were always getting good deals, even more when we give good press. :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members