m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Different, although I've yet to really give the Ibiza a WOT high rpm run as it's only got 40 odd miles on the clock.

1.8T ~ 240lbft, 1.4 ~ 180lbft - it's a different beast, but easy to drive, and no slug just around town
I test drove one when they first came out for a good 30 minutes in town and motorway. Performance was quite a bit different to what I was used to but did feel quick.

Very easy cars to drive with the DSG. Perfect balance for a hothatch as it performs very well when pushing on.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Thanks guys

hoping to get some nicer pics over the weekend

mpg is weird... it gets better if I get stuck in traffic...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
main.php

Took the car on a tour of work today (easier than walking)

Bimbled back home & got 34mpg, which out of the first tank still is good going.

Tour of the midlands this weekend, so should be bedding in nicely

Deleted member 49882

Liking the red also...have to say though, if I was ordering new, I would have got the upgraded brakes and lowering springs included...although I do understand that it was very much 'a take it or leave it' deal you got. Health to enjoy anyway.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
main.php

Running in is going well :D Portsmouth => Northampton => Cambridge => Portsmouth this weekend - had a good couple of squirts & now looking for a subtle 1.4 badge & 'C U P R A' removal

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
personally still not a fan of the colour - looks too light a shade of red for my taste, but have to say, massive fan of the dash and even bigger fan of the figures on there!! 40mpg for a new tight engine aint half bad going, fair play! and all looks real crisp and nice.... definitely get rid of the cupra badge and go more sleeper, its the future!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Red is still my favourite colour :)

I must get round to disabling the cornering lights on mine. Do the front fog lights come on in reverse same as they do on the Leon?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
941 miles.... soon I can use full throttle, high revs & muchos speed (LOL, honest)

Anyway

Forge sent toys

main.php