m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, the ones available from stock all had options that I don't have any value for, so it made little sense to spend money on sadly.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Manual. I drove a DSG today, and it's nice - but not £1200 nice (and worse mpg/emissions/tax)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nice change Mark. Nothing wrong with them at all mate. Can't wait to see it. My boc is gone now during the week too. Ended trading up to a mk2 Leon Cupra with BTCC kit on it in grey. Should have her on like Thursday.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Probably not... Not even thinking remap tbh - it's perky enough, rides like a sports saloon should (not like something oversprung)

Maybe something to dumb down the chromeness up front & a debadge & then just enjoy the same rights as the local plod from Cosham who run an identical one

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Probably not... Not even thinking remap tbh - it's perky enough, rides like a sports saloon should (not like something oversprung)

Maybe something to dumb down the chromeness up front & a debadge & then just enjoy the same rights as the local plod from Cosham who run an identical one

Same here with regard to a remap, it goes very well and I think that a remap will kill the clutch.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
White - with less options (well none except a spare wheel) and there was a choice of two that weren't there on Sunday

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.