Mat Lock's Ibiza Mk2 Gti 16v

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
I have no idea where that is. I know Mitcham as a whole as I drive through it to get to London usually. Only moved to Purley last month from Sussex.

Purleys pretty nice and you aint missing much in Mitcham that's for sure....classy living at it's finest! half of the residents are related i think..:D

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Cheers mate, you should defo come to the next K/SE meet. Not sure when it is as they originally planned the next one for Inters weekend.

Are you down for Inters ??
I did mean to come to thr first one but couldnt make it, will definately come to the next one whenever it is.
Ye im down for inters mate im there the whole weekend from saturday morning through to sunday afternoon. Be good to see some more mk2 owners.

Mat Lock

Carless Wonder
May 24, 2007
Purley, Surrey
www.mat-lock.net
:cry:

Not a happy bunny today !!

Just took off the decals (or tried to)

black strips removed fine
1 x 16v decal removed fine
1 x 16v decal half baked job

I've found the problematic decal is due to the actual panel being etched. ie the sticker decal is stuck on inside an etched frame in to the panel. So if I did actually remove the whole label which I have had major issues with doing, it will look like an empty frame

[:@][:@][:@]

jamiebennett81

Mat Lock said:
1. Get them side skirts back to black lol
2. Refurb the wheels
3. Sort out the rust in the arch and boot while removing the tail gate wiper
4. Single wiper conversion

Once all those little things are done, then i should have more cash in the bank to properly mod and then pay for extra insurance.

Suj...name was Keith, from Brighton aka Teeth2k on here.

Having seen this in the flesh it is in excellent condition.

Please please don't do a single wiper conversion, it's so chav! OEM with a twist is the way forward.

Bring it back to it's original form. MK2's are a dying breed and keeping it clean, original and neat scores much more kudos than silly mods :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Having seen this in the flesh it is in excellent condition.

Please please don't do a single wiper conversion, it's so chav! OEM with a twist is the way forward.

Bring it back to it's original form. MK2's are a dying breed and keeping it clean, original and neat scores much more kudos than silly mods :)

awwww now who you callin a chav :p

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.