Member Map link

Mat

Noticed at the top that there's announcement (or similar) sayin "Mat @ SWS! check out the SEATCupra.net Member Map ^^^^ and update your location"

After writing this, I guess the arrows are pointing at the option in the main menu up top. However, I personally think it would be wise to make the words "Member Map" links. That's the first thing I clicked!

also, liking the tag list at the side

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
yeah, I've done heaps of little things on the forum today, remembering the html for a link is just a bit beyond me right now

Mat

Code:
<a href="url">Member Map</a>

noticed a few things changed.

Just click your sig in error and it put a nice black (about 80% opacity) with your pic in the middle over the forum!

Nice touches mate.

Really coming along

Edit: click my image has now over-ridden (if that's a word) my link to my readers ride thread, and set it to show the image in the middle of the screen

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
yeah, I need it to stop the signature images being affected - but it works a treat on multi image threads

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Hmmm, not too keen on the new JavaScript image overlay - on shrunken images doesn't seem easy to view the full size image unless I'm missing something in the preview?

Mat

yeah, I need it to stop the signature images being affected - but it works a treat on multi image threads

indeed. i tried it on my readers ride thread, and showed just the images posted in that post, not the entire thread which is cool.

kinda over rides the size though, where as now, if it's bigger than 600x600 for example, it resizes it to that, and you click the bar to view original size. But now, you don't get the original size, it takes it from 600x600 to 800x800 (all example dimensions).

Still a good feature none-the-less. Guess I should stop being picky lol

get yourself a beer and put ya feet up now

Mat

yeah.

when i looked at the map, there was no markers showing on there