Milltek CAT back

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone fitted a milltek cat back on there own driveway ? is the old system easy to get off? I don't think i can wait until monday !

Thanks
sTeve

No idea but please let me know if it changes the sound of your TDi, or what difference it makes. £450 seems a lot of dough for a couple of horses. Interested to see the difference

Cupraken

Southwest Stealth
Apr 10, 2009
Street, Somerset
Done mine on a ramp, very easy compared to the downpipe! Would be no prob on the floor tho. Mind you I said the front springs were easy!

Cupraken

Southwest Stealth
Apr 10, 2009
Street, Somerset
Defo go non-res or you'll be disappointed with the sound, I was worried that when I put the d/p on it would be too loud but no way. Mind you Taipan has a point, TDCI ? TFSI more like!

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Steve you'll be impressed with the sound change with a non-res cat-back. I got one fitted last December and still love the sound of it on full chat.

A downpipe will provide a few more horses and flatten the torque and get rid of some back pressure.

I'm still in two minds whether to get a DP fitted or not. Think I will get the car Bluefinned 1st and see what I think of that.

Cheers

RickyD

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Steve you'll be impressed with the sound change with a non-res cat-back. I got one fitted last December and still love the sound of it on full chat.

A downpipe will provide a few more horses and flatten the torque and get rid of some back pressure.

I'm still in two minds whether to get a DP fitted or not. Think I will get the car Bluefinned 1st and see what I think of that.

Cheers

RickyD