miltek vs blueflame

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
which one do you all think is worth geting and best quality and looks best miltek or blueflame systems.
they about the same price.
i think miltek will be best quality but i prefer the single oval on the blueflame to the twin on the miltek.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
i have a blueflame on mine and its very good. Not too loud and very well made. Nice oval tailpipe aswell. I payed 525 fitted for my turbo back system, cheaper than the miltek but i dont think its any less quality really. Loads of threads on both. Happy hunting.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Blueflame, more value for money, the sound is nice, not too loud but not to quiet
And an oval tailpipe fills the gap nicer imo :D

Had no problems with my blueflame in 2 years of having it. Ive been in a couple of cupra's with millteck and they do knock slightly at the back :shrug:

But at the end of the day its your decision, im just glad i decided Blueflame when i had mine!

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Had both - the Milltek knocked on the rear beam but sounded nice on WOT, but standard just driving along normally.

Now I have the Blueflame - bit louder than the Milltek but much prefer the oval tailpipe

I don't think there's much in them tbh - for looks I'd choose Blueflame, for sound I'd choose Milltek although having said that I'm told my turbo spools nice and loud on the blueflame when I accelerate past friends but I can't hear it inside the car.

It's very much six of one, half a dozen of another

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
Do these exhaust offer the same performance?

Alot of people saying what sounds better but just wondering what performs better

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Blueflame one sounds louder outside of the car really, it doesn't seem that loud inside but outside on boost its like thunder, had mine drove past me a couple of times and heard videos and ive gotta admit it does sound good

For me personally its got the edge over a milltek

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Do these exhaust offer the same performance?

Alot of people saying what sounds better but just wondering what performs better

I personally would say the performance aspect isn't much difference, there similar sizes at the end of the day, one might be slightly bigger than the other but nothing major

Anythings better than the standard dp ;)

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
I personally would say the performance aspect isn't much difference, there similar sizes at the end of the day, one might be slightly bigger than the other but nothing major

Anythings better than the standard dp ;)

ok cheers mate

think will see if can find a video of the blueflame one and have a thinky

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Supersprint make TOP quality exhausts, they make them for Lambos for gods sake. I had just the back box on mine (was on when i bought the car) before i got my BF turbo back and it made a nice purrrr, even popped! Top notch build quality and they do the oval shaped tailpipes. Only thing is they dont do downpipes, or they do but only for LHD cars, but from what ive read on here they can be made to mate up with either BF or Miltek.

Def a great exhaust though!

ian_cupra

yeah i have milltek dp and cat, with supersprint cat back :) best combi

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise