Mk1 LCR 225 steering wheel

ENTERNAMEHERE

Hi folks.

Been a few years since I've owned a Mk1 LCR but I picked up a clean low mileage 55 plate yesterday. Car is very clean but the owner used to steer with his palm so the steering wheel is shiny after only 22k miles.

Can the LCR 225 steering wheel still be purchased from the dealership?

Also, what tyres came on it originally? It has new Mit Pilot Sports on it but I want to return them it to OEM spec.

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
Your best bet is refurbing the original back to it's former glory. Chaps will come out and spray the leather.

Alternatively ebay, but you'll pay quite a bit and arguably it could be just a "used" as yours. If you're determined to go down the dealership option I hope you've just been paid... NOT CHEAP! ;)

OEM tyres were Bridgestone IIRC. Best to turn away from these and go for Goodyear F1.

ENTERNAMEHERE

Your best bet is refurbing the original back to it's former glory. Chaps will come out and spray the leather.

Alternatively ebay, but you'll pay quite a bit and arguably it could be just a "used" as yours. If you're determined to go down the dealership option I hope you've just been paid... NOT CHEAP! ;)

OEM tyres were Bridgestone IIRC. Best to turn away from these and go for Goodyear F1.

The Pilots have very high levels of grip but those sidewalls make for a very noise journey. How are the Goodyears?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.