Mk2 Ibiza Ideas

• Thread starter Deleted member 27930
  • Start date

surreyfull

Mar 3, 2008
Portsmouth
morettes are when the headlights are seperated..... like this....

640-024.jpg

Deleted member 27930

argh yes that would make sence.. any pics of the morettes on the beeza?

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
i think the morettes look good on the ibiza and you dont see meany of them,think there old skool now tho,i still wouldnt say no

TopGearNL

i think the morettes look good on the ibiza and you dont see meany of them,think there old skool now tho,i still wouldnt say no

Ive seen them on a Beeza aswell and they look very good indeed. The owner of that car said he bought the car with that fitted as an option to the car.

So does anyone know where to get these things?

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
Yeah i wanted angel eyes really but i think theres no point spending all that money when they only look in the dark. ima keep my as standard as possible with the occasional subtle mod here

Edit: nice song on myspace btw.. i wud add u cept i lost me password.. wooopsioe

they do seem ro be a lot of money for summit you can only use at night like... i havnt got the money to be splashin out on things yet anyways, was just think of the future lol

and glad you like the song :p

TopGearNL

i think seat still do them or morette themselfs not sure what the site is tho

Ill check at my work (I work at a Seat Dealership). According to my boss you can order all the original parts. I needed a new GTI16V badge for the front, was expecting it to cost a fortune new, but was only around 2 pounds :blink:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
morettes are when the headlights are seperated..... like this....

twin lamps each side but an all in one grill and originally a seat accessory @ £550 :( but a few places do em still @ about £300 a pop

proper marmite though - some love em or hate em but got mine in a swap for my Gti lights a couple of years back

came in right colour (bonus) and at the time needed somethign to save the 'nice saxo' comments usually followed by 'jeez that saxo moves m8' :lol::lol:

with electro ted's old bumpers and the usual F2 AIRDAM it isnt too bad - im too old for it but makes for some interesting tramac slaying as most people think its a tarted up 1.4 - pmsl

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
with just the F2 front looked *ank to be honest but the comet bumper together looks arent too bad

i live with it - got teenage kids so i can get away with it ;)

clearer but admittedly god awful picture - clicky

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
ye crap pic - from morrette's site too

mine are level now i've looked at it - gimme a sec i think i found a pic

someone was after some pics i think - just dug some old ones off an old phone :) gimme 5 ill upload em - should take more but after losing nigh on 400+ of the rebuild ones i gave up taking em - lol

Last edited:

TopGearNL

I think you shoulld leave the morette thing like I just have and go for the angel-eyes with black background. ;)

Deleted member 27930

Wow on ur copper beeza they look sweet. Not sure about myn tho.. I think you can buy them morettes from halfords but £300+ not sure if its even worth it.. Angel eyes are a bit like lexus lights for me now i just steer clear of them lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise