Mk2 Leon MPG (yawn :D)

Bbqforce10

Mar 30, 2014
Only had my Cupra a couple of weeks, averaging around 26.......my driving is mostly country lanes, and A roads.
Was hoping it would be a bit better on fuel, but not too bothered, think I will get it remapped to increase the smiles per mile!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Only had my Cupra a couple of weeks, averaging around 26.......my driving is mostly country lanes, and A roads.
Was hoping it would be a bit better on fuel, but not too bothered, think I will get it remapped to increase the smiles per mile!

I'd drop to 20mpg to have a Cupra lol

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
So just done a 120 mile round trip to Manc airport. Reset the trip on the motorway and sat at 72 there and back. And even though I had two extra people and cases on the way home I still averaged 63mpg.

Not bad if you don't abuse it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanD

I've tracked 6500km so far on my León, and the average fuel economy is 21mpg (UK), around 13l/100km. Mine is a 1.8TSI DSG7, APR Stage I.

We get poor milleage in any car due to the conditions. Where I live we use Air-con year round, our "highways" are just two or three lane country roads (with some exceptions) and sloped roads (up to 30%) are mandatory on daily conmute.