Mk3 1.4 Dark Grey Seat Ibiza Chill - 100,000 miles!!

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Cliftonville (Margate), Kent
Some bits arrived this morning:

Image097.jpg

Image098.jpg

and I finally got round to getting an SCN sticker

Hopefully get them fitted soon :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
...so you would like a visit saturday then? :lol: just checked with the gf, as i tend to forget :ban: we dont have any plans for the afternoon as yet. Might have to find her something to do if we do come over, but that shouldnt be too hard :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
You know when i said I'm always free? Well... Saturday is the only day I'm not free :lol:... I think...I may be free by the afternoon, I'll find out...

Dude, if you can be free by the afternoon, it'd be cool, cos I'm taken the next 2-3 weeks at Bromley. Text me, eh? Btw, I reckon those speakers should do the trick nicely. What Radio do you want to fit?

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
How on EARTH can they warrant charging you that much?! Thats mental for something with 60bhp! Aye, I hear that! Gonna be good weather tomorow... suuure you don't want some help with the car? :p

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Pictures from the weekend?

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

DSCF0999.jpg

DSCF1000.jpg

Depressingly, the stiffness of the cupra suspension seems to show more in this pic :(
DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

Any good?

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I was interested to see what it was like, and seeing as the pic of the back is up, I figured it may as well be up too

Fairs. TBH, they're not my best fly-eye shots. We'll have to get the cars properly clean in the summer, and earlier in the day I think. Lighting wasn't amazing at dusk after all :(

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Lol, no. The front springs are stiffer. Great for handling, not so much for looks. Think I'm going to get coilies for the cupra, fit them on my 1.4, then when I get a cupra, I'll just swap them over... like you are/have Nick :)

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Cliftonville (Margate), Kent
So... I may have sourced some excellently-priced-in-need-of-a-little-tlc-but-not-all-that-bad blue half leather seats (no I will not reveal my source) ... :D This leads to the problem that I don't know my way around the workings of the seats.....any help??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.