mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
hi guys ive just bought another ibiza , in white got it for peanuts big plans for this as ive taken delivery on full haldex rear system and also s3 boot floor pan.

things ive recently bought

AGU full engine box ect

AEM wideband gauge

rollcage

flocked dash all fitted

poly windows

swirl pot

inline fuel pump

loads of braided line with red/blue fixings

corsica steering wheel

battery kill swithch

alloy battery holder

IE h-beam rods

looking into geting omex 600 or emerald management so should be fun with anti lag ect.

turbo wise im gune be looking along the lines of gt30/35 as the car will be built for drag use only.

also alloy fuel tank on order as im not guna be running standard tank

. i have alot more but just cant think off top of head ive started removing sound deadning removed all plastics from car head linning gone:D.

as for this car going 4wd im geting big help off RER DEVELOPMENTS for fabrication (big thanks to rich for this) coulnt do it without him. ive mist loads out i can update more when im out of work and made enought posts to post pics up,

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Would you not be better off just fabricating a subframe to mount the rear diff & wishbone mounts? I think that the S3 boot floor would need a lot of work, when all you need to do is remove the tank & boot floor & just weld up the mounts from a cage mounted subframe?

NRM 90

Mar 3, 2010
I was thinking about doing this it will be made!! I will be keeping an eye on this :)

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
Would you not be better off just fabricating a subframe to mount the rear diff & wishbone mounts? I think that the S3 boot floor would need a lot of work, when all you need to do is remove the tank & boot floor & just weld up the mounts from a cage mounted subframe?

hi there mate i wont be doing the work a fabricater will , plus i didnt want all strengthning bars fitted all over back of ibiza as it would spoil the look. thanks for comments guys ill upload pics when i get more time off work:shrug:.

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
little bit off an update, the cars cage is finally done and welded in :p, also starting removing sound deadning what a >>>>>:ban:, also bought a new set of coilovers as others wasnt up to job ect.

things todo next is fit 4wd box to AGU engine then trrail fit everything , ill get pics up when ive got car back from cage man:lol:.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
You bought new coilovers? I guess you're chucking the rears in a skip as they don't fit independent rear suspension

No point in trial fitting the engine & gearbox... You know that'll fit - you need to cut a hole in the car!

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
You bought new coilovers? I guess you're chucking the rears in a skip as they don't fit independent rear suspension

No point in trial fitting the engine & gearbox... You know that'll fit - you need to cut a hole in the car!

yes thats what i bought 2 front ones;), as for trail fitting gearbox i need to see if it clears subframe and steering collum hence trail fitting, as i no engine would fit:lol:. most of work will be taking to rich at RER DEVELOPMENTS, for fabricating ,

cheers for veiws tho mate:D

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
lil update for you guys
539.jpg

534.jpg

529.jpg

538.jpg

537.jpg

536.jpg

532.jpg

531.jpg

528.jpg

527.jpg

526.jpg

Last edited:

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
havnt started yet lol, been to busy working on other peoples cars, every thing is here waiting just needs help from rich RER DEVELOPMENTS.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
What WRC kit?

Cordoba WRC?

seat_cordoba_wrc_7_770609_91509.jpg

If so, with wide arches, then all is good

If it's just some fibreglass.... less so

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
does anyone no if the golf mk2 share the same chassi as mk3 ibiza , reason for this as ive found a golf rallye rear setup for the 4wd , just needs to no wat are the diffrent mounting points compare to our rear beam, any veiws will be helpfull, many thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.