Mk3 ibiza S

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
I wouldn't just get the springs for your shocks, as they're not made for them, the strain on the shocks would be too much. You're better off buying the whole shock/spring set or coilovers :)

T_higgs, get yourself some G60 steels, will be good for winter and will look awesome in the right colour.

haha i would but very often i find myself poorer than a student, plus i have to renew insurance and tax at the end of the month, as for springs n shocks, im thinking of putting it back to standard, want some comfort tbh lol :p and thinking of getting rid and replace with a mk4 diesel FR :D

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
72197_10150310823615381_831080380_15475278_409781_n.jpg

I've always fancied doing this to one of mine but just round the centre 'S'. How are they fixed?

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
no updates at all been working full-time, so im upgrading soon im going to view a mk4 PD100 sport so im really looking forward to that this little fella has nothing but trouble the last few months, he has hit 90K and the engine is still in 1 piece it needs a few sensors but nothing that stops it from running ;)

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
yeah fingers crossed for this weekend, more MPG less tax, less mileage, newer car, better trim and least importantly ;) MORE POWER!

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
unfortunatly the car i intended to buy today was bought last night :censored: so im still searching anyone know what engines got good mileage got around 7k to spend definatly not a cupra tho ;) need to keep that insurance low :help:

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
because end of the day jordan, i want what i know im going to be happy with, which is the deciding factor, i had an accident in 2009 so pay over the odds for everything atm insurance wise, im just looking for a nice upgrade around 2006 and gets decent MPG as i do alot of mileage with my new job, BM's and Audi's dont appeal to me oddly, (stuck up business types) and people expect them to be quick whereas if i have an ibiza its quick if i need it to be.

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Fair enough, forgot about the smash to be honest... Even so, the 1.9tdi ibiza will smash your back doors in when it comes to insurance.. Quite a few mk3 boys have gone to a mk4 PD100.. Everyone seems to be happy tbh..

Some going cheap on the trader too.. Golf pd100's on there for sub 5k..

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
well few exaple quotes and its coming up about £5 more per month so no biggy really, i put a deposit down this morning on one :) cant wait bring on the TDI!

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
so in the end i found that i could get a newer (facelift) 1.4 tdi reference sport with better MPG and tax and only 20 less bhp, with same mileage so im having that instead pick it up tomorrow so excited :)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
so in the end i found that i could get a newer (facelift) 1.4 tdi reference sport with better MPG and tax and only 20 less bhp, with same mileage so im having that instead pick it up tomorrow so excited :)

You got another mk3? Or you went for a mk4? Either way mate, get some pictures up, will be good to see.. If you have some Ideas for modding, put them up dude..

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
right then this thread will be coming to an end soon as i have my new Mk4, its a reference sport 1.4 TDi in silver 07 Reg with 37K on the clocks no dints or anything and is a very very nice i car ive been driving all weekend im loving the MPG and the fact it has more power than the old 1.4 petrol :D ill be getting a few pics up soon and ill post a link to my new thread.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise