OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Hi everyone

I'm new to the forums as i have recently purchased a 5dr Leon (1.4 TSI 150) and always join forums of the wheels i'm driving. I'll get to the point..

I was wondering why there are no black A and B interior pillars for sale for my model, or any model more to the point, or am i blind?

I was close to buying an S Line A3 which has the black interior trim with black roof lining which i liked a lot.
Would love to apply this to my Seat but i can't find any for the life of me. Anybody plasti-dipped or sprayed theirs?

I'm nowhere near a professional car modifier but i'd like to get into it a little bit more.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Posted this earlier in wrong forum oops.

( Sorry for long thread ) :)

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I am no interior expert/modder or knowledgeable on model options, but would hazard a guess it may be due to your car only having a Grey headlining option due to its model line, (FR, Excellence, SE etc)

My Cupra Leon has a black headlining which would explain the black interior trim etc?

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
I am no interior expert/modder or knowledgeable on model options, but would hazard a guess it may be due to your car only having a Grey headlining option due to its model line, (FR, Excellence, SE etc)

My Cupra Leon has a black headlining which would explain the black interior trim etc?
I I think you may be right. I did wonder this but I find it strange I can’t find any on eBay etc.. which year is your cupra?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
@OJ9693 2019, but you may also if scouting a part want to consider air bags. I think model trims have different air bag layouts/inclusions.

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
@bgb For example airbags in the pillars? Seems i'll have to try and do a bit more homework, unless somebody knows on here of course.
I don't suppose you have any pictures of your roof lining?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I do not sorry, can get one later if no one else chimes in :yes:

You may be best waiting for someone to direct you at parts numbers, always been amazed at those wizards! You may find my pillars are the same as yours etc and once you have a part number, life becomes slightly easier!

RE airbags, exactly.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
@bgb For example airbags in the pillars? Seems i'll have to try and do a bit more homework, unless somebody knows on here of course.
I don't suppose you have any pictures of your roof lining?
Looks like this:
IMG_20190902_173337-01.jpeg

Reactions: bgb and OJ9693

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
@Kirky Oh man that looks so much nicer than the rubbish that’s in mine. What is your model so I can try and chase part numbers?
I NEED to find these it’s really bugging me!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
@Kirky Oh man that looks so much nicer than the rubbish that’s in mine. What is your model so I can try and chase part numbers?
I NEED to find these it’s really bugging me!
Same as @bgb. It's a MY19 Cupra. Unfortunately I have zero idea what the part numbers are.

Reactions: bgb

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
@OJ9693

Try this - https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/

I believe this is the ‘group’ you are after;

https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/leon+leon+4/le/2016-754/8/867-867070/

Maybe worth a look, notice the options of black, grey pearl etc?

You could always go to a parts department and ask to price up a part, giving you the info. Or one of the forum sponsors possibly?
Ah yes I see. I’m clicking on these part numbers and they don’t seem to be working for me. I feel like I may have to visit a trimmer I know of and just pay to get it all done. :no:

Very appreciative of your help though:thumbup:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise