Nov 13, 2006
White Dove in Cardiff have now fitted the MP3 player:lol: which
should have been in the car in the first place.now i'm happy:D

cmd

Nov 13, 2006
Nebbers m8 White Dove are crap crap crap and more crap this dealer
did not want to supply the mp3 player.The mp3 player is a standard fit on the
Altea FR and White dove the GITTS tried to worm out of it.But i did not
give in.It took weeks and weeks of arguments and fact proving to get this mp3 player fitted for free.(read the thread altea problems).But like i said i'm happy
now

nebbers

Have to take car in tomorrow for warranty repair to rear electric windows. I am dreading it.

cmd

Nov 13, 2006
nebbers are you taking it w/dove cardiff ??? If you are they will say
(we need the car all day).Are you waiting for it or just going to leave
it with them??

nebbers

They have it for the day and I have a couresy car. I will be phoning them every couple of hours though. Spoke to Steve on the phone and he seems helpful.

nebbers

Needs 2 parts to be ordered as I was expecting.

Credit where it is due. Steve has been really helpful so far. We were given a brand new (albeit yellow) couresy car and I got a call from Steve 2 hours after dropping it off.

Will book it back in for the necessary installation, but so far, I am happy with the service provided.

HarryKatinnen

Nebbers m8 White Dove are crap crap crap and more crap this dealer
did not want to supply the mp3 player.The mp3 player is a standard fit on the
Altea FR and White dove the GITTS tried to worm out of it.But i did not
give in.It took weeks and weeks of arguments and fact proving to get this mp3 player fitted for free.(read the thread altea problems).But like i said i'm happy
now

Slightly off thread but I'm suprised they wanted to even supply you a car let alone an MP3. They weren't very keen to sell me one when I was after a new TDI Sport last year despite several visits and two test drives...ended up going to Thompson and Thompson Caldicot who did me a craking deal over the phone!

Enjoy the MP3 now you have it:whistle:

cmd

Nov 13, 2006
The MP3 is great no problems with it at and most of all there is no need for
a case full of cd's .Current disc playing has 36 files. Each file holding 15-20 song's . So i'm over the moon and have not listened to the full mp3 disc yet.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members