My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looks great on track buddy! Also looks like a lot of fun too.

Sounds lovely in the video Craig.

Cheers Dan much appreciated dude :)

Yes it was an absolute ball I'm already looking at booking a track day at Oulton.Lol slippery slope she will be a full blown track slag this time next year :rolleyes:

Sounds soooo nice, this is why I want to sell up for a petrol! Bad influence ;)

Cheers mate much appreciated :)

Yes she is finally sounding as I always wanted it.Getting excited for the return trip to R-Tech in a couple of weeks for a bit of a play.

Haha love mine mate they are great fun and super reliable when you know what to keep on top of.

They are a very capable car and can wipe the smile off some expensive motors much to the disappointment of the owners bwahahaha :rofl:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Video great Craig, car going and sounding superb and your driving pretty good for first time on track, takes me back to Knockhill in the 80's, but that's a story for another day. Was that an E Type among the cars you passed (my dream car when I was a kid) Looking forward to the other vid when you get it uploaded.

Will

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Cheers mate much appreciated :)

Yes she responded well buddy it's epic to drive

You are on the money with the brakes.

Welcome mate, so sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! :(

I bet haha, will be watching the cockpit view after replying to this to see how she is from the inside! :D

Sweet, it was hit and miss but glad I got it right! :D

Since the picture you've done shed loads more! :O

Looks an absolute beauty! :D

--Lee

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looks like it was a brilliant day, car sounds amazing from the cockpit

Thank you buddy much appreciated :)

Yes it was a fantastic weekend I had great fun.

Video great Craig, car going and sounding superb and your driving pretty good for first time on track, takes me back to Knockhill in the 80's, but that's a story for another day. Was that an E Type among the cars you passed (my dream car when I was a kid) Looking forward to the other vid when you get it uploaded.

Will

Thank you Will much appreciated :)

I've never been to knockhill but it looks a great track on the telly.Yes buddy was surprised to see the Jag but fair play for taking it on.

Welcome mate, so sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! :(

I bet haha, will be watching the cockpit view after replying to this to see how she is from the inside! :D

Sweet, it was hit and miss but glad I got it right! :D

Since the picture you've done shed loads more! :O

Looks an absolute beauty! :D

--Lee

Cheers Lee appreciate it buddy :)

Still got lots to do with her yet I'm far from finished haha

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Looks like you had a good time at Oulton Park and Donnington, I wish I could of made it to Donnington for Vag tuner, I'll be making sure I make it next year.
I'm thinking about booking a trackday after I've been to AKS next week, if you book Oulton Park let me know ill book the same session.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Looks like you had a good time at Oulton Park and Donnington, I wish I could of made it to Donnington for Vag tuner, I'll be making sure I make it next year.
I'm thinking about booking a trackday after I've been to AKS next week, if you book Oulton Park let me know ill book the same session.

Cheers Kev :)

Will do mate I've been looking at javelin and open track days once I book something I'll let you know ;)

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Cheers Lee appreciate it buddy :)

Still got lots to do with her yet I'm far from finished haha

Anytime Craig mate! :)

She looks like an absolute beauty, really love the way she's come along from reading start to finish haha! :D

What would you say your end goal is or is it forever expanding still at present? :)

--Lee

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Cheers Kev :)

Will do mate I've been looking at javelin and open track days once I book something I'll let you know ;)

I've used javelin before and it was well organised and I had a really good day.
I've wanted to do a trackday a Oulton park for a couple of year now, so gives me something to look forward to.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Anytime Craig mate! :)

She looks like an absolute beauty, really love the way she's come along from reading start to finish haha! :D

What would you say your end goal is or is it forever expanding still at present? :)

--Lee

To be honest mate I've not really set an end goal.Once I do bits I get another idea that is added to the list :happy:

I've used javelin before and it was well organised and I had a really good day.
I've wanted to do a trackday a Oulton park for a couple of year now, so gives me something to look forward to.

Oulton is a brilliant circuit dude it's got a bit of everything going on and it's over two miles per lap :)

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
To be honest mate I've not really set an end goal.Once I do bits I get another idea that is added to the list :happy:

Haha, it's never ending but absolutely ace! :)

I can't wait to start with mine to be honest but I have to wait due to funds and other on-goings! :(

Still trying to figure out why the A/C is blowing warm arm given I've regassed it...

Trying to look up fuses for the car to see if I can find anything to do with A/C fuses and trace them back in case it is just a fuse gone? Although been looking in to taking it to a place in Birmingham for a gas check on the system just in case as I can only top up the one side ( Low side I believe?)

--Lee

scotty1310

Feb 21, 2016
Kent
When fitting the uprated turbo charge pipe, did you have to buy a new rubber o ring for the part which bolts to the turbo with 3 bolts or did you use the original rubber o ring on the new adapter?

kiemcd

Mar 12, 2016
Saw this on track at oulton park sounded bloody awesome mate and bloody shifted lol

Nice progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
When fitting the uprated turbo charge pipe, did you have to buy a new rubber o ring for the part which bolts to the turbo with 3 bolts or did you use the original rubber o ring on the new adapter?

Sorry for the slow reply I've been away buddy. No I didn't need to replace the O ring I just made sure the original was in good condition : )

Saw this on track at oulton park sounded bloody awesome mate and bloody shifted lol

Nice progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you mate that's much appreciated yes Oulton was great fun : )

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
How the car doing with the relentless dp and the software update?
I seen on FB the extra 5bhp, but was wondering if you could post the both graphs from r-tech with 200cell cat and decat to compare them?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.