My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

landy_cupra

Apr 30, 2012
Leckie? A lad called matt from chesterfield way on he was part off scc, there's a massive difference I cars. I've just bought a 53 plate cupra tdi 150. And I'm very impressed with it. Just wanna do some nice subtle mods

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Last Night I managed to kill another Boost Pipe :( car is again covered in soot

Thanks to AndrewCupra TDI for the loan of his recently replaced upper pipe - going to look at the SFS kit like yours Andrew!

Other half thinks I caused it by using to much Boost - "Driving too fast" LOL

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
hit the front alloy :( - Felt like such a C*ck

2012-06-05143442.jpg

so decided to strip the powder coating (good thick hard layer)

2012-06-05205825.jpg

2012-06-05213458.jpg

2012-06-05214454.jpg

took almost 2 hours to get here - lost light to work with in the end will complete today - going for this look

polishedrs4alloy.jpg

Last edited:

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Mark and Andrew, you both got your cars mapped on standard clutch right..? can you tell me how much mileage the standard clutch had done when the car was mapped, what other performance mods you'd done to them and how many miles they had covered before giving up..? I wan't to get mine done and just deal with it when I need to, mine has only covered 3000 miles since fitting so I think I could get a fair few thousand out of it before uprating, and it didn't cost me anything so I'm not worried, Wheels look decent btw!

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
Andrew is on a failing standard clutch - My standard clutch went a while back not sure on the mileage sorry.

Thank for the comment on the wheels so bloody time consuming managed to get another done today - so at least one side looks done lol

Back to the clutch - depends how you treat the clutch really many people are able to get a good life from a standard clutch - also depends which map you intend to run! Andrew is unsure of the map on his - mine is REVO and is more aggressive than Andrews.

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I think I am going to get it done at badger5, as it's relatively close to mine, doing a mufflerectomy first though! maybe egr delete too... Wheels are well worth it though mate, I wouldn't like them if the greyish bit was black, like some wolfrace and other manufacturers made chrome alloys with gloss black inside the spoke..? know what I mean? golf GTD come with them standard and imo they are taccy, but yours look good!, just sort out a seat or other badge for the middle and you're winning!

TiagoFR

its been a long time since my last visit to your topic, the leon look great, love the new paint job on the wheels ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.