My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
should i do this ?

TSEA5BS-J3%20-%20Small.jpg

Seat Leon TDI - 2.5" Stainless system (Without Silencer)
[TSEA5BS] £374.83

£374.83??!?? :wtf:

I'm sure I've not seen anyone spend more than £100 getting a garage to just knock up some straight sections to replace cat and back box, ie mufflerectomy.

Why's it so expensive?

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
gold plated and a premium added for copying an LCR :lol::p

id want that at least decatted for that much

not much more for my milltek full system fitted by awsome

and that was a little more because i went resonated

brightsideteeem

I'm not like you guys...
2.5" is the optimum size for TDI exhaust sytems, and they dont need a cat or any silencers.
Mine is standard size exhaust with the silencer chopped off and a straight piece of pipe with a tip welded in its place, and that just burbles at the back. Not much louder than standard backbox tbh, only when you give it the beans does it make a raspy noise with the "pigeon noise" when you let off.

Im planning on making my own full 2.5" system out of stainless steel,PipeWerx are were I was planning on ordering the pipe from. :)

Maybe you could save some cash and do something similar?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
got fed up of stone chips so just purchased

ebfe_2.JPG

Here comes the WHY's everyone else seems to get

Reasoning is over 2000 miles a month - so many chips already when I get the bonnet redone I dont want more - I am not a tale gater and todays stone came from other lane - made hell of a bang

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
got fed up of stone chips so just purchased

ebfe_2.JPG

Here comes the WHY's everyone else seems to get

Reasoning is over 2000 miles a month - so many chips already when I get the bonnet redone I dont want more - I am not a tale gater and todays stone came from other lane - made hell of a bang

When you bought that does it automatically charge you 14euros for postage or is in in GBP?

I wasn't sure how to go about it.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
When you bought that does it automatically charge you 14euros for postage or is in in GBP?

I wasn't sure how to go about it.

yes adam I have been charged €14 when it came to payment stage - if your thinking of buying I can let you know when it arrives and what it is like will more than likely post in here any how

Don't put that bra onto new paint ;)

I know will wait for paint to have hardened long before use

Snatch

really want to know how it sounds? well here ya go:p i just got a straight thru, no cat, no silencer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dSgspHpgg

bout the sound.. it sounds different on video than in real life.. no everybody likes it, but i don't care:p.

grtzz

Btw: i also changed the dubble for an oval exhaust, looks way better

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
wheel bearing update car has been dropped off at local VW dealership to be done in the morning no one I phoned seemed to want to do the job - those who did wanted the same sort of money as the dealers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise