My Custom Sill Protectors on Mk2 Cupra

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
Hi guys,

Just thought I would share some photos of the sill protectors I had made for me by a local graphics company the other weekend.

Front Doors
These are done in matt black vinyl with the CUPRA logo cut into them and a layer of clear vinyl over the top of them to prevent scratching the paint showing through. I don't know the name of the font used in the cut out CUPRA section, I had suggested the normal style and the guy making them said hang on, I have something a little different if you want it.
DSC00349.jpg
]

Rear doors
For these I went for just straight forward matt black vinyl strips
DSC00351.jpg
]

Top of back bumper
To protect the sill at the boot area I opted for gloss black vinyl to match the mirrors, pillars and front grill.
DSC00353.jpg
]
DSC00352.jpg
]

The cost in total for all the protectors was £30 fitted.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
I like the door protectors - I think they look great - especially the fronts.

I'm not convinced on the bumper protector though

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
Cheers mate, I wasn't entirely convinced on the rear at the start but after having it a while it grown on me as it makes it that bit different. I suppose being vinyl, if I get fed up looking at it, get the heat gun out and remove it again.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Cheers mate, I wasn't entirely convinced on the rear at the start but after having it a while it grown on me as it makes it that bit different. I suppose being vinyl, if I get fed up looking at it, get the heat gun out and remove it again.

For £30 fitted you can't go wrong!

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
Very nice davey,great price too,i have been quoted £170 to get my roof done...if you can get it done for £100 go for it................

show18

Hey, I was just wondering what company you got your sill plates done? I'm looking to get some for my Ibiza bocanegra.
Cheers

Cupra R Matt

Moody grey 300!
Mar 4, 2012
Chesterfield
To the O.p,

Can you tell me the dimensions of those sill protectors please as i'd like to get something similar done for mine!

Thanks Matt!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.