My Ibiza and Jabba FMIC

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Lol @ dave showing off. Mine is cleaner tho.

I very much doubt that setup would be used for BT as it would probably suck the huge silicone hoses flat.

CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site

I very much doubt that setup would be used for BT as it would probably suck the huge silicone hoses flat.

The Jabba intercooler was designed on my car and the silicone hoses are the same as the ones shown in the above pics, they work perfectly fine,
My FMIC however is the larger one that requires the aircon to be ditched.

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow

Sorry, but can I ask how a BT would suck those hoses flat? Air is being forced through them at that point not sucked. Clearly works on high power cars like custardcupra's, so why diss it so much?

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
a BT wont suck those hoses flat
screwy.gif

It's just if the intercooler kit was designed for a BT ibiza with 344 bhp which is shifting a lot more air than your k03s ever will it may have a bit more lag.
However as CustardCupra has already said he has the larger intercooler. So i would say that with your intercooler being smaller it will be just fine with the k03s

Last edited:

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
a BT wont suck those hoses flat
screwy.gif

It's just if the intercooler kit was designed for a BT ibiza with 344 bhp which is shifting a lot more air than your k03s ever will it may have a bit more lag.
However as CustardCupra has already said he has the larger intercooler. So i would say that with your intercooler being smaller it will be just fine with the k03s

You do realise I was as confused as you about phil thinking the hoses would get sucked flat?

Yeh thats what I'm thinking about the lag too, But there is only 10mm of a difference between the two intercoolers in depth, I suppose that counts for a bit over the entire core though?

Either way I reckon they would both do the job for a BT.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
Yes mate i realised you new that the silicone hose after the turbo wont be sucked flat.:lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.