My IBIZA FOR SALE on ebay

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
Ive finally been forced to sell my baby! I had her on Autotrader a couple of weeks ago but never really got much response other than annoying canvassers. I have a chance to get a Skyline R32 GTR so I have had to put my car up with all the mods (other than my ICE) still on her in the hope that it encourages a quick sale.

What do you guys reckon she is worth?

Bid away folks.........:cry:

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
it was in his other post which i just removed, rich, link away :)

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
ive just bidded to increase the other peoples bids.. i would buy it but i would need to sell my car first (obviously) if any1 is thinking about selling there 100-130bhp Tdi's in the near future let me know if around £5-6k please!! how much do u think i would get for a 1.4 16v with 22k on the clock?

minxycov

What's the reserve on it?

A mate of mine was asking about ibiza DIEsels today....but doesn't wanna go for the cupra....

Triple D

minxycov said:
What's the reserve on it?

A mate of mine was asking about ibiza DIEsels today....but doesn't wanna go for the cupra....
Do u think she would be interested to go all the way up to Glasgow to collect it though?

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
Im going to keep the reserve secret for the moment. I live in eternal hope! lol

Thanks for the bids to increase interest, all help is appreciated. You think getting a car from Glasgow is mad, hah Im travelling down to West Sussex to get my Skyline! Now talk about far away!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
spaniels fr said:
Do u think she would be interested to go all the way up to Glasgow to collect it though?
i did tot get my vrs,saved a bomb on englands prices,and still knocked 200 quid off it ;)
funnily enough he sold it to buy a skyline (it was ****)

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
jason said:
i did tot get my vrs,saved a bomb on englands prices,and still knocked 200 quid off it ;)
funnily enough he sold it to buy a skyline (it was ****)

What do you mean the Skyline was **** Jase? You mean that particular one or Skylines in general? The R32 GTR is legendary!

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
I dont want to have to pull the car apart. I still have my standard suspension sitting in the KW box in my garage. I know I could easily sell the KWs but I cant be bothered to swap em over and Im hoping the fact that they are on the car will encourage a quick sale.

I hate to sell it and lose so much money, however I want my Skyline more than I dont want to sell the Beeza. Does that make sense? lol

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
You may find putting it back to standard easier to sell ;)

Sometimes if a younger person is looking at a car things such as wheels and suspension could add £100+ to the insurance :(

It depends on how quick you need to sell I guess.

After all you could even drop there price a little (if standard) and make it back by selling the bits :)

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
RichieRich said:
hey djrichard u would be intrested in selling ur car for 5600 would u? lol

I need a bit more than that my friend. I cant give it away for nothing!

Talk to the bank get a few more bucks and make another offer!!!!! Id so prefer my baby to stay within the club. Oh its even got SeatCupra.Net vinyl stckers!

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
lol my mum wont lend me anymore she only has a mortgage because of the car i have now lol im not paying any intrest just £100 a month but she is paying intrest :D so ive got to be cleaver here sell my car for a bit more than i could buy a diesel for then ill have some money for a mod or 2 lol are diesels expensive to service?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.