my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Think it looks awsome and very well looked after! Loving the colour, always been a fan or the kiwi!! Although I'm not normally a fan of angel eyes, they really tidy up the front end. Nice1 chick! ;)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Think it looks awsome and very well looked after! Loving the colour, always been a fan or the kiwi!! Although I'm not normally a fan of angel eyes, they really tidy up the front end. Nice1 chick! ;)

Cheers Riko,she does need the dinks banging out the bonnet and a few other bits but nowt that a bit of t-cut shouldn't sort;) Know what you mean about the angel eyes,if it hadn't been for the smashed standard headlight i probably wouldn't have changed them,as said they sort of grew on me,still not 100%convinced but they're staying,too much like hard work changing them again!!!:D

jamiebennett81

great work hunni

one of the best example kiwi Ibiza's on here, will look great at E38 2009:D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
mint ibiza (no pun intended lol)
them white wheels really set it off!
i got them angel headlights on my mk2 ibiza i just got, don't seem to work properly, might have to fix it when its warmer!
any more plans for it?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
looks like it just came out of the showroom 12 years ago, i think thats the smartest kiwi gti I have ever seen.

Thanks, but she has got a few dinks and stuff on her that need ironing out,it'll get there!:D Although she did nearly have a bloody great dink in her this morning when a Merc Sprinter nearly parked up in my boot on the M25,luckily he swerved it!:blink:

mint ibiza (no pun intended lol)
them white wheels really set it off!
i got them angel headlights on my mk2 ibiza i just got, don't seem to work properly, might have to fix it when its warmer!
any more plans for it?

Angel eyes are a soddin' mare! Mine have been relayed but still take all the clocks out if you switch em on fast,sometimes don't do it if you go sidelights and then main beam a bit after but very unpredicatble,will get that looked at when she's in for a service. They've got hid's in as well which i don't think are projecting like they should, so gotta have a play with those,spare set in garage anyway:) Seems when i switch em on i get the nice blue/white,decent projection and then they warm up and i lose a lot of visual footage,so opposite to how they should be really!! Next up is tarting the negine bay,if i ever get it clean:(

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
about bl00dy time too

if you need help on what you need or what to replace stuff with, give me a shout:D

i know,i know but it's a big job that's taking forever and it's just too damn cold out there at the mo!! fairweather car bint,you may call it lack of dedication but you're just mental!:D

Thanks for the offer hun,will shout you about that very soon no doubt!;)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
little update.....drilled airbox,kindly donated,smoothed n fitted by F2Stu,straight swap for my standard one,must order that panel filter,only been threatening it for last 6wks!!:D after giving the throttle body a blast with half a can of carb cleaner and a wipe round,she's running a whole world better and even more so with this on:)
scnmeet100109002.jpg

scnmeet100109001.jpg

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Having a very low attention span,was playing with the lights last weekend and the battery and airbox had to come out so whilst i was there started having a bit of a cleanup under the bonnet yet again....so much easier when there's no parts in the way!:D It's still nowhere near clean but looks a fair bit better. Will get the pics up of the bonnet post clean at some point.Decided that the soundproofing looked crap as stained etc,so that's now off.

SDC10729.jpg

SDC10730.jpg

In my opinion it looks a lot better without it and the airbox sounds awesome:clap:
LED reverse lights going on later,another bored moment purchase .....

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
LED reverse lights?!?!!

*cough Chav Cough*
;)

yeah was bored and should've been buying panel filters instead of led bulbs but hey,hehe we'll see how bad they look,this is what happens when i get bored on the weekend i make irrational purchases.....next some neons i reckon:banned:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Tell me about the bored thing.. thats where my thread about the bulbs for mine came from ... sat bored last night, trawling ebay.. :shrug:

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.