my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
SDC10729.jpg

SDC10730.jpg

:-o You could grow Potatoes in that dirt :lol:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Hehe,i know, you should've seen the rest of the bay about 6mths ago. Looks spanking now in comparison, it'll be clean for AMD though so all good....

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good Claire - need to get some bonnet pins or bonnet lifters on that. Pins would look just the part :D

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
silly little addition, in a moment of boredom whilst buying a new set of bulbs for the front,i ordered some led reverse bulbs as per previous post. i love em,wish the front full beam were as white,they still look way to yellow against the hids:(
anyway,first pic shows one in against one normal bulb,blurry as flash off and very dark,second pic has em both in situ,love 'em think they look nice n crisp:D please ignore the filth,it will be clean for sunday at AMD, honestly!!! :)

SDC10910.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
silly little addition, in a moment of boredom whilst buying a new set of bulbs for the front,i ordered some led reverse bulbs as per previous post. i love em,wish the front full beam were as white,they still look way to yellow against the hids:(
anyway,first pic shows one in against one normal bulb,blurry as flash off and very dark,second pic has em both in situ,love 'em think they look nice n crisp:D please ignore the filth,it will be clean for sunday at AMD, honestly!!! :)

SDC10910.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Oooooo i like those reverse bulbs, where did you aquire them from??

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Another little update,nothing major but before and after pics nonetheless...

Following my let's pop a restraining clip episode this is how the engine bay looked,grim:(
enginemay24th08004.jpg

Several hours cleaning still hadn't gotten me too far,so another bash on it and sound deadening off as per previous post,bay looked like this......can't find the bloomin bay shot,damn!!
SDC10730.jpg

And todays offering,is this,still not clean as i'd like but it's getting there slowly,although i NEED red hoses,oh and maybe some brakes first,oh and a new expansion bottle!!:D;) Does it ever end???
morecarstuff003-1.jpg

morecarstuff013-1.jpg

Suze

VW (now skoda) queen
May 8, 2007
Ireland
pictures don't show how clean it actually is!! a few new bottles and new hoses will finish it off nicely ;)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
twat ex of mine reversed into her on Saturday as most of you know,so far the verdict looks to be not too bad,panicking s bonnet wasn't lining up but once the bonnet lock is off it sits fine. slam panel looks ok to my eye but should i replace it? rad was cracked at one of the legs,so just about to order that and a bonnet lock and a few other goodies and fingers crossed she'll be back to OEM spec by the end of the week as changing the headlights back at the same time whilst everything's off. Gives me chance i suppose to get to more of the bay to clean it,every cloud and all that :shrug:

piccies to follow....

its looking like the bonnet is slightly out of line,damn!!!

Last edited:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
due to the fact Angels are goddamn dangerous and offer no vision at all,never noticed it really in London due to lit streets etc but then found myself doing trips to Bedfordshire,plenty of unlit roads and a few very hairy moments,the beam pattern is abysmal and cuts off suddenly. i would seriously ask anyone thinking of getting them to reconsider

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I've only had mine a few weeks and thought they were quiet bright, the OEM ones are dimm anyway. I guess if i was in the country it would be different but as i'm in the city it never gets really dark!

Why don't they make these things brighter, like with HIDS already fitted!

Good luck sorting the Opel fruit out!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.