my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
t-cut it and it'll be perfect but dont forget to stick an egg in the rad....it might leak otherwise :)

really though and just to mirror your thoughts Claire, its more a pain in the arse than a problem

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Looking at the first pic the whole lot has to been pushed back tho looking at the front panel they'res nothing that looks terribly out of place at first glance but its deffo bent imho.

Don't lose any of those bolts!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
hehe,good old t-cut ftw and there was me doing my crunch over all the new scuffmarks i found on her on Saturday,grr!! definitely a pain in the bum,lack of car, trying to source bits,money etc as i know i won't see the refund for it for a while,twatty arse ex!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Looking at the first pic the whole lot has to been pushed back tho looking at the front panel they'res nothing that looks terribly out of place at first glance but its deffo bent imho.

Don't lose any of those bolts!

see that's what i thought on first spec too as did Suze but just doesn't seem like it is? its a mystery akin to Aarons badger conundrum:lol:

bolts are all in a little ikea food box,got quoted £25 for slam panel from that guy,shall i just get it then? prob cost more to ship it,although will probably revise it when i ring back!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
haha i was only kidding ;)

the pics don't look that bad, but it's sometimes hard to get the pics to show the full extent of damage!
the bonnet clip is the most noticeable from the pics!

p.s. tell him £10 + P&P see what he says (most likely he'll accept it) i got mine off fleabay for a tenner (and wasn't too far from me, so i picked it up)

Last edited:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
haha i was only kidding ;)

the pics don't look that bad, but it's sometimes hard to get the pics to show the full extent of damage!
the bonnet clip is the most noticeable from the pics!

p.s. tell him £10 + P&P see what he says (most likely he'll accept it) i got mine off fleabay for a tenner (and wasn't too far from me, so i picked it up)

haha,may give the haggling a go as i want several items from him so job lot price surely?? :D

yep Stu will ask him,think its the engine that must be naffed on this car though,no bodywork issues apparently....

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
all parts should be here for thursday :D didn't get a slam panel as the one i could've has been welded so i don't think so!! better get cleaning my bay,so new coolant bottle,rad,rocker cover to be sorted accordingly as n when,reverse switch as mine is playing silly buggers,rear tow eye cover,new oem headlight and a touch up stick for those annoying bits,although i bet it doesn't match :)

this walking to work lark sucks,8miles today!! my bike is knackered as well,gears keep slipping and giving me serious injuries :(

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
bits started arriving today:D do they normally chuck the fan in with the rad been a long long time since i got a rad from a scrappy??? anyway,dads taken it home to check no leaks etc and i'm gonna put the newish coolant bottle back on and blast the pipes out.

thought she deserved a little treat,so she's now in possession of a set of Sparco carbon fibre pedals which should gripfill on quite nicely,i will make them fit :cartman: bargain of the day me thinks,tenner from Halfrauds bargain bin :D

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
They wont be road legal them pedals!

Don't use gripfill! Drill and bolt them like you're sposed to!

legal,pah;) best wait til after MOT time next week and what's the chances of the filth spotting em?

i'm just being a lazy bitch with the gripfill idea,due to my impatience,hehe! they'll wait i suppose :D

Suze

VW (now skoda) queen
May 8, 2007
Ireland
whatever you need to change my numberplate... oh wait no, i'm supposed to be doing that!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members