My LCR from Sunny South Wales

CupraRcleanR

Evening all. Not posted any shots before so here goes. Had the LCR for just over three year. I'm into Detailing tend to stick to subtle mods but will be stepping this up in the next few week. ORdering new wheels tomorrow.

You'll notice some of the shots were taken when the car was badged but it is now debadged. Also the indicators front and back have been de-tangoed.

I have detailled the hubs and calipers.

Car has been rotary polished using Menzerna polishes and mainly has full Zaino sealant althought recent shots I have gone and used my Zymol Concours wax on the roof that I am testing.

Hope you like:

2008_0511Mobile20083.jpg

2008_0511Mobile20073.jpg

dec09043.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/cupraRcleanR/2008_0302Mobile20005.j
pg

015.jpg

019.jpg

dummy009.jpg

dec09043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

munkyboy

Jul 24, 2008
Cardiff
really nice mate. We tried getting all the swirls out of my car witha DA never worked lol. 2 hours on the bonnet and it didnt work!!!! where are you from?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
really really nice buddy, glad to see some owners really showing love on their cars.....the one compliment i love hearing about my 4 & half year old LCR is 'it still looks like new', subtle mods are the way forward. Im just improving on the original look and colours...

good work...

CupraRcleanR

Thanks guys.

Munkeyboy, a DA might not have enough puff for hard VAG paint. Rotary and decent pads polish make light work of it.

Oh and I live in Miskin South Wales

CupraRcleanR

Ordered today after some help from Swoosh225 gone for BBS CH 18 reps. Made double sure I got the right offset to avoid the probs BobbyGee had. Needed 5mm spacers for front and gone for 15mm rear. They came today and BBS come end of week.

I get pics up when sorted

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.