my mates 130 ibiza

Mary Hinge

However if I said it, I would be meaning to offend ;) hehe dont worrie mary these guys are in a world of their own :D

Thanks for that Mr T.S. Out of curiousity you didnt used to own an Alfa did you?

strugers1

oh an t spark yes i can get my turbo fitte for 150 pounds!!but if they only charge 50 pound less no point in going to inpossible!!
and as for being in my own little world why would i make up thing abpout what my car is faster than or capable of?? one ay maybe you might see me with a lcr or vxr astra you never know in fact i might try and make a video up!!but then a lot of people on here will just say oh its a 1.2 astra with vxr kit bla bla bla
if you ask me sour grapes

strugers1

oh also my car is not running silly bosst after the map it run 176 as i keep saying so its no where near its limit just my car is running well!!so all my extra horses have come from running the car efficiently!!not boosting it higher

T. Spark

oh an t spark yes i can get my turbo fitte for 150 pounds!!but if they only charge 50 pound less no point in going to inpossible!!
and as for being in my own little world why would i make up thing abpout what my car is faster than or capable of?? one ay maybe you might see me with a lcr or vxr astra you never know in fact i might try and make a video up!!but then a lot of people on here will just say oh its a 1.2 astra with vxr kit bla bla bla
if you ask me sour grapes

Wooohhhh calm down big guns! My point wasnt "oh can you get JUST the turbo done for that price, but THE LOT. Funny how you dont reply with all the wrongs you put.

Wow you can get a turbo fitted for £150!! Try fitting it yourself ;)

Anyway, I never said you were in your own little world, I said them. AKA anyone in this thread me included ya nutter.

The world isnt against you, ive beat a remapped LCR up the strip time after time mate, I dont go on and on about it however, mostly as the driver of said LCR wasnt the best lol!

You should have taken the blue bill..

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Ill ask again, what the boost?

i dunno!!

well the boost aint gone up since my map the only thing i one is run the turbo cooler aint touche the boost!!an the turbo been dodgy for ages!!

oh also my car is not running silly bosst after the map it run 176 as i keep saying so its no where near its limit just my car is running well!!so all my extra horses have come from running the car efficiently!!not boosting it higher

You continually say your car isn`t running to much boost but you don`t know how much boost it is running! So therefore :
1) you must be running your car without a boost gauge.
2 ) Your talking out of your ass and making yourself look like an idiot.
Personally i don`t care what boost your car is running, what power it, what car you have just beat in a straight line run etc. You might want to stop and think/read what you are posting.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I think we need these kinds of debates to be honest. I think a lot of people realise now that PD130 can produce near enough PD150 power with certain mods.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Maybe so, but 14 pages is a bit excessive!!

Some people like to talk and some people like to read, some people don't like to read what others are talking about and would rather see it all laid out in one post - that only works if the person(s) responsible are clear about what they are talking about in the first place, if that was the case we'd all be experts and there would be no need for a forum in the first place :)

Often it takes me a few posts to work out what i'm on about, sometimes chatting to others helps clarify my own mind, whether that takes 1 page or 13 is a moot point :)

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Id agree to whats being said, Id also disagree to whats being said. along the lines of boost and 130's here and there. The point is the point is to answer and concur to the original posters quiery.

brad1

I think we need these kinds of debates to be honest. I think a lot of people realise now that PD130 can produce near enough PD150 power with certain mods.

i think you have hit the nail on the head, this is what i what was trying to be said:)

brad1

You continually say your car isn`t running to much boost but you don`t know how much boost it is running! So therefore :
1) you must be running your car without a boost gauge.
2 ) Your talking out of your ass and making yourself look like an idiot.
Personally i don`t care what boost your car is running, what power it, what car you have just beat in a straight line run etc. You might want to stop and think/read what you are posting.

i cant see himself making him look like an idiot, and you need to stop always being negative in everything you write and i beleive when having a map done, the boost is left within safe limits, unless you are t spark with silly boost :)

Last edited by a moderator:

T. Spark

Id agree to whats being said, Id also disagree to whats being said. along the lines of boost and 130's here and there. The point is the point is to answer and concur to the original posters quiery.

Best post so far boss!

strugers1

well devon when i got my car mapped i new nothing about diesel tuning just i wanted instant power an i got it!!only now have i learnt things along the way!! the car is a stanard map nothing special but the mods are special!!shoul be at 7week elivery time!!!
i know tspart took all this from me, all the this cant happen, that is crap but i do believe that maybe his power really has been achieved!!
an to be honest i not really bothered about what a lot of people have to say!!i listen to constructive things not people who have loas money take there car to allard and say tune it to the max!!

brad1

well devon when i got my car mapped i new nothing about diesel tuning just i wanted instant power an i got it!!only now have i learnt things along the way!! the car is a stanard map nothing special but the mods are special!!shoul be at 7week elivery time!!!
i know tspart took all this from me, all the this cant happen, that is crap but i do believe that maybe his power really has been achieved!!
an to be honest i not really bothered about what a lot of people have to say!!i listen to constructive things not people who have loas money take there car to allard and say tune it to the max!!

i agree, maybe with a very aggressive map and higher, 202 is not that far of 193 so is prob achievable

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise