my mates 130 ibiza

strugers1

nope not on there thing what i saying is its not running too much as when i got it mappe it hit 176bhp!!! which is about normal for a 130 since then i not touche the boost i just made the car run better so its not a boost issue!!the turbo was a bit iffy since ages ago i think now its just coming to the end of its life thats all

strugers1

that wont matter mate a unit is a unit i believe!! as long as its balanced and stuff will be fine

brad1

go for hybrid treatment now, trust mate, pick a unit up for £150, hybrid treatment 350, fitting £150 and tweak map ;)

strugers1

rs want 1600 i foun a refurbed turbo 550 delivered but i would rather keep this one for time being but dont race around and as my car is at stake i wont miss treat it believe that
wait till i get holiay fun up then get one lol

strugers1

but how long will i be without the car??cant afford to lose it for too long!!ill just get my holiay fund up an get a new one out of that tbh

brad1

but a cheap unit of ebay, and send that off, save money until you can afford to get it fittend and map it

T. Spark

go for hybrid treatment now, trust mate, pick a unit up for £150, hybrid treatment 350, fitting £150 and tweak map ;)

Aww thats cute.

You believe you can pick up a PD150 turbo unit for £150? Then hybrid it for £350? Then fit it for £150? Then just 'tweak' the map?

For a start you cant use a PD130 unit to go for the TD2 set up as they use a PD150 unit for the reason Devon already mentioned, its better, bigger and as much as the PD130 owners (and even the odd PD150 owner says) will be able to maintain better power.

To back up what sissons says, I own a PD130 its running silly power, to do this it needed silly boost, and the turbo will blow up. Ive never made any other comment about reliabilty when it coems to my current map. I took it up to RS Tuning and told them to get as much power as they could, they did. Both myself and them agree'd it probs wouldnt even last to the RR day we were orgnansing for 2-3 weeks after, but it did.. and I can start my car up even today and no white smoke out the back, HOWEVER its going to blow up. FACT.

So if you wanted to go for more power, ud have to source a PD150 (might aswell go to RS to source cheaper for you from TD) £1,000, £200 fitting £400 mapping near on.

AKA £1,600 as above.

Cheap as chips, and this months wage for me gone :D

Mary Hinge

if thats all you got to say, say your stuff else where.

we are talking about a certain tdi subject so if you have not got anything relevant to say, dont say it

No offence intended, just jesting.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise