my new ride

trotters

loves turbo :)
Nov 8, 2007
Edinburgh
Looks nice mate. How do you find it compared to the ibiza?

well geting more mpg and feels way newer and way faster lol

heres what a black roof would look like
teg1.jpg

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Very nice mate likein it alot.

Am looking at selling up and get a uk spec DC2 my self mate fancy abit of a change and a nice vtec :)

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
If i was you i would go for the jdm spec bit more power then the uk one!

Insurance company will only insure a UK one, not an import, prefer the front on the UK one and the exhaust is the first thing for me to chnage, so won't really be any difference after that

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
what bored of your car or power? if so go more power lol. Your choice tho mate.

The powers nice but i want something with a little less brute force really somethings thats still quick and can be thrown round a track easily. Also bored of the car itself just want something different. Don't get me wrong love the Ibiza but the times right

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
ok you will have fun on track then in a dc2 (they say life starts at 5800 rpm ) - my old teg reved to 9000
just keep them in vtec to keep them going.

Hah yea thats the saying lol

What you have done to yours then?

I was thinking manifold, decat and full exhuast, bigger inlet and throttle body and induction kit then the hondata ecu and map, will be doing it over time though, wanna make it my next project

JJ_arosa

i been offerd a 237bhp teg for my cupra im goin to see what diff the fmic does and then get my car mapped for the mods see how she poerforms befor i make my mind up

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.