My New Singlepass FMIC

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
its not only if they start selling these fmic's for the 20vt and it has the innlet and outlet on diffrent sides!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
you can search for my new fmic then ad and ilsit back and just pay and then il sell you mine :cheeky: red hoses please ;)

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
I very much doudt it does. I bet you will not get any change from £1000 from this set up which i still say is not needed for a 230 bhp diesel car as the Forge and Allard FMIC has always been OK with every other hybrid conversion running Mikey H`s power plus more. If you want a big FMIC just get the Seat sport PD160 FMIC with Allard or Forge alloy pipework. If you wanted to prove it was the forge FMIC causing your problems you should have changed that and not let them remap the car again as you haven`t proved who was right by doing both at the same time.

actually mate they did keep the same map and the temps were actually lower than what it is running at now and it had more power but i obviously wasn't going to keep that map just to prove a point then drive the 140mile round trip to get another custom re-map. the forge fmic cost me £660 so an extra £40 for a singlepass with more pipework that is more efficient i would say was a bargin, this intercooler is bigger than the seat sport one it is also singlepass and doesn't let any air through the front bumper without it going through the intercooler.

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
if i buy 1 of these you can buy my seat sport setup ad :lol:

mate i have spoken to them about it and they may very well do it but would prob need you to take your car there to make it i don't know how different yours would be, but oncidering forge sent me the wrong fitting kit the first time and they said all i neededwas 1 extra bit of pipe and some joiner things i wouldn't imagine it would be that different

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
as stated in above post its only £40 more than a forge fmic, by the way this is me presuming the price is going to be £700 it could be more or less :headhurt:

hmmmm so £700 isnt to bad for a great bit of kit? might well be worht it so stop my car been as restricted lol...

Forge PD130 FMIC is £734 with pipework link so if Jabba can sale this FMIC with pipework for £700 it`s a bloody bargin.

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
still trying to convince them to make a kit but i think they don't think there will be enough intrest, they have said if they make one for the TDI they will more than likely make one for 1.8t's which is good news for you rash since having this intercooler on my intake temps have never gone over 30ish degrees but normally with the weather as it is at the moment sits at abou 8 when driving normally and goes upto about 16 when ragging it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.