My Ovni Yellow Cordy

Cordoba_Dude16v

Feb 15, 2007
My Yellow Cordy

Hi peeps.

Finally got round the other day to taking some nice shots of my 2.0 16v wrc style Cordy. Chose a rapeseed field because it's yellow like my car :funk:

What you think?

It has the wrong front bumper i know. Plan on getting the right one but it's a lot of money that i dont have at the moment :cry:

rear.jpg

front.jpg

DSCF0815.jpg

Last edited:

Cordoba_Dude16v

Feb 15, 2007
Yeah is a bit isn't it :-o

Is a nice colour but the sun's fading power is peeing me off!! Practically every panel is a different shade of yellow :censored:

I like your leon! Always wanted one but will have to wait till they come down in price ;)

Reactions: The Daily Meme

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
S1H
is the code of ovni
check your service book or under the boot carpet.
and some of the codes changed too, for example kiwi yellow has a couple of codes iirc.later ones were less susseptable (sp) to paint fade.

Cordoba_Dude16v

Feb 15, 2007
will check in the light tomorrow. Might explain why its darker than most other yellow seats i see out on the road

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
that is definately bengal yellow, i know this because its the same colour that i had my ibiza cupra sport in, although the SEAT dealers told me it was ovni as well when i phoned them to buy it ! i actually knew more about the car than they did. kiwi yellow is that luminous lime green colour, ovni only came out on the mk3 shape. check the paint code in your boot and get a main dealer to order a touch up pen mate. mine came all the way from spain and i had to wait a couple of weeks for it. imho paint from the likes of halfords is not a good match at all. i got a touch up pen from them for my old xr2i and though it was ford radiant red it was a complete mismatch, i finally got one from the ford dealers and it matched perfectly. cracking looking car though mate, once you get the wrc front bumper on it will look the blowlocks. its a better colour than ovni anyway, at dusk or dawn it starts to look quite luminous, like a slight glow about it. you'll know what i mean .

Cordoba_Dude16v

Feb 15, 2007
Thanks guys.

Will be checking with SEAT now. Knowing my luck it probably is a mix match of bengal and ovni :headhurt:

Anyone any idea where i can find the proper bumper for it? Not sure what it looks like either.

Cheers. :)

BIG.D

I agree its Bengal, Ive not seen a cordy in Onvi as it was`nt around when the cordy was. Would be cool to see it in Onvi, if you get really annoyed with the paint mismatch,go for a full respary in Onvi, would look great! Love the WRC spoiler, great lookin car [B)]

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
deffo bengal yellow had it on my mk2 ibiza valver. Nice car mate spoliers alittle on the large side. Some people might say its trying to take off a scooby. But we know what the WRC is supposed to look like so your ok here ;)

David.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
can anyone else just confirm.............................................................

that its bengal yellow? :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.