Strt caps (replacement)

To be ordered

Tdi cat back system
new induction kit...

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
TDi cat back system? Bigger bore? More noise?

ive currently got an octavia vrs cat back de-middle silencer on there at the moment but the noise is too raspy, i think i may have a hole .:whistle: so a new tdi exhaust i think is in order...

Plus the fact i grounded my front end on my driveway a couple of days ago which F00ked up my CAT...

the beast is uber low on 14's has been in winter mode since ED38 havent washed it untill last week....Detailing took 6hours.....but thats only stage 1 detail...got to redo it again to bring back to former summer glory...tree sap is a bastid...:-o

MILES1991

As for prices
3" pipe £15 delivered
Samco elbow and staight connector £15 delivered
55mm to 74mm Reducer £5 delivered
Jetex twincone filter £23 delivered
and i had various hoses to connect the other end to my grille...

As for power, it probably did but am not sure need to RR :)

ive been looking for a silicone hose for aaaages , what size is the one that youve got thats connected to the actual air intake thing on the engine as none of the pipes ive found fit it, as theyre too big , help would be really appreciated :(

Erentz

Hello, im new here. Ive been reading through this thread and im amazed that you have managed to squeeze 80bhp out of a humble 1.2.

What you said in the thread earlier - "running the engine in" and that it plays a big part in the power. How did you run it in? Surely you must have spent alot of hard earned cash on remaps etc ;)

How was your rubber scoop for the air intake made?

Id like to see a drag between your 1.2 and a 1.4

Vesta

hi mate nice car, how did you get it upto 80bhp?

btw, its not the only extreme blue on here!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
fair enough, the thread just comes across a little like you think your 1.2 is the fastest thing on the planet, I mean even the title "mk4 sleeper" "SCN's fastest 1.2", a sleeper to me would denote an oem style car with big power, no??

at the end o f the day 1.2 drivers are just after a bit of fun.. the sun doesnt shine out yer a*se just cause u have a bigger engine!!!

long live the 1.2 12v's!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.